Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fellow Members.

micpun

Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know what the rules against something like this would be but I'm sure Klint would make an exception.

One of our fellow family members is going through a real tough time financially. I have always been a true believer in friendship and would help out my friends in anyway I could. I just wanted see if there was a way that we could come together and maybe help a brother out. He has been very involved with the site, and I don't want to give his name out right. I just feel like it would be up to him to come out about it, but I just didn't want to stand on the sideline and do nothing about it. I know in a time like this we all are struggling with our own problems but I'm willing to send a few bucks to help him out but didn't know the best route about raising money for a fellow member. I'm open to any ideas right now. If that means sending some pocket change to actually having a fundraiser.

If you guys want to know who it is, just pm me.
I'm sorry if I broke any rules of this website but that was not my intentions. I will kindly amend anything I said to fall within the guidelines of this website.

Heres his paypal addy.

venomous529@yahoo.com

Last edited:

MusTrd

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I know who, and I'd be willing to help out with what I can

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
not sure who but i can send a few bucks there way. I have never not helped someone out and not going to start now

TRD-X

Reaction score
If it's OK with Klint I don't have a problem with helping out one of our friends. I don't want to see one of my friends hurting or doing with out. :top:

micpun

Reaction score
Once, I figure its cool with Klint, I will get this more into gear. Thanks guys for helping out. BTW, I sent a pm to Klint to make sure everything is cool.

I'm sure all you guys know who it is.

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I would. I think I know who it is..... Lets do it. We could paypal it.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
My ass is always broke but to send $5-$10 wouldn't be hard to do! Hell just stopped smokin so I was spending that every few days anyway!

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I'm in as well....always willing to help out someone especially in this fam!:top:

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
this is why i love XRU 90% of us have never meet and we are still such a close family. we jump to help a fellow member in need with out even thinking twice. Pay pal would be good let us know and we will make it rain.

R1 Chris

Reaction score
i'm in just let us know when and where to send the money.:top:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I know who it is, and I'm definitely down.

micpun

Reaction score
Alright Guys, I have his PayPal. That would be the best way of sending it. I dont want to have any contact with the money so that you guys know that I'm not scamming you guys. If you can send it as a gift so that he can get every penny.

venomous529@yahoo.com

The email should be self explanatory of who it is.

Last edited:

SX TOY

Reaction score
thanks for putting this together micpun great idea
I sent what I could:top:

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Don't know the guy, but I'll send what I can to help.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I sent as well. It wasn't much, but I know every little bit helps.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Let's send him a cake instead...someone give me his address :biggrin:

Top Bottom