Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FINALLY got to race another X!

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
kinda...saw this SWB X on the 405 going N today around 1pm
he got to driving a little crazy trying to lose me while i was on the phone with my mom...so i hung up and joined in the madness :biggrin:

when i finally was about to catch to him. he just took off!
i was in 5th going about 65 im sure he was in a lower gear so he flew and jumped all over the carpool lanes and freeway...it was raining so i wasnt feeling too ballsy and i kinda wanto live another 30-40 yrs still went (around 100mph) couldnt catch up, but it was fun and nice to see how awesome these trucks run and sound! :top:

cant wait for the next one hope its not raining

*had to snatch a quick one :blurock:

50A2E021-F9EB-4A5F-AA90-692521B56871-579-000000ECD73CBD54.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.X

Reaction score
You're crazy man racing in the rain on the 405 that's nuts. I'm all for it having fun and what not but that could have gone really wrong really fast. Stay safe man.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
yeah thats why i wasnt really trying, this guy
reved, down shifted, and blasted off i was just behind him hoping he didnt take someone out or worse hit my car. but yeah my lane was clear idk why he was all over the place. but it was still fun i just dont think ill be trying that again..in the rain at least

blu xr

Reaction score
sounds crazy...

you may want to blur his lp tho.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Yeah nice snapshot... Always nice to see who we spot....on the other hand race away rain or shine just no your limits.

cwatt

Reaction score
I love traveling through the US - I actually get to see these trucks. While they do sell them in Canada, not many are sold - they're niche as it is, even more so considering our winter driving requirements. I suspect people requiring pick-up capabilities are more apt to buying a 4x4. Nevertheless, I saw one at the Newark toll booth. He was a blue n.a truck w. Aero Turbine exhaust. I fumbled with my American change, tried to catch up, ended up on an exit ramp (construction and not familiar with the area) and lost him and almost myself. Took about 10mins to get things sorted. Cool moment though seeing it in the toll line.

BlacKRioT

Reaction score
you see maybe one in AZ...LOL i see them pretty much only on Luke AFB

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
i NEVERRRR see them! thats why its so eXciting seeing them :adore:

i was just dying to see what a diff it makes to race one, because i was messing around with a s13 right before and the x just blew away like a feather on the wet freeway haha kinda cool but i have my brain set on living so if i come accross another and its dry ill deff see if he/she wants to mess around!

(ps me and the driver finally met faces said a quick hi and he hopped on the 105) i want a rematch! :argh:
i wonder if he had any mods? didnt look like it :hmmmm2: sounded a little louder than mine maybe an exhaust

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just run his plates. Then you'll know who it is. Lol.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Street racing in the rain....well, that's...uhhh... a terrible idea....:rolleyez:

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Your lane didnt look clear to me. Looked like you were riding the Dodge's ass in order to get a pic.

Kinda stupid, but be careful out there meng!

X_Less

Reaction score
Didn't you just have a thread saying how "un tastefully" modified and dirty X-Runners give our trucks a "nasty" name...

I'm sure racing through traffic in the rain certainly gives our trucks and us owners a good name.

I really do not condone street racing and actually see it to be quite disgraceful in most cases, So I stay out of the forum section for it. I just noticed the irony in this one.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
ha not much of a race..and by this time the freeway wasnt so free anymore 405 is open for like 1 mile and then backed up for 5 miles. not trying to kill myself in the rain just a bit of an exciting momment, as i said these are rare down here. but as i drive this thing more i respect it more and more so i rarely race unless the car next to me is worth it. if not i just try to lay low (if thats even possible with these trucks)

Your lane didnt look clear to me. Looked like you were riding the Dodge's ass in order to get a pic.

Kinda stupid, but be careful out there meng!

when i snatched the pic traffic was going like 4 mph in neutral and i had wayy more than a full truck between me and da nasty dodge..taking that pic on my iphone took less than picking a station on the radio

Last edited:

armando_x87

Reaction score
**** speeding in the rain here in cali, some people here all hella stupid. lol

by the way where are you guys located at ?

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
yeah i know......idk how fast he went but my senses kicked in and told me to slow down im sure he maxed it out cause i was wayy behind once i caught up to him i just waved again he kept reving:stupid: his engine and hoped on another freeway

but im down here by san pedro

armando_x87

Reaction score
yeah i know......idk how fast he went but my senses kicked in and told me to slow down im sure he maxed it out cause i was wayy behind once i caught up to him i just waved again he kept reving:stupid: his engine and hoped on another freeway

but im down here by san pedro

alright alright not that from from the valley...

well i guess you can speed now since the rain is done as for right now lol

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
the valley is so much better than down here....traffic sucks and cops are everywhere

but right now im stuck on burnouts, not a lot of interesting challengers down here...except for the occasional ricer or lifted truck that thinks it can take me

armando_x87

Reaction score
the valley is so much better than down here....traffic sucks and cops are everywhere

but right now im stuck on burnouts, not a lot of interesting challengers down here...except for the occasional ricer or lifted truck that thinks it can take me

haha yea i hear you... stupid people under estimate us.. i got a few of my co worker with their gay ass honda trying to race. i am like just bring the title so i can take it to the junk afterwards. lol

yea san pedro sucks ass cuz of the cops everywhere...

we should kick it

Top Bottom