Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

finally made an intro

deeenniss

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I thought it was about time to introduce myself. Just bought my x runner in march and im loving it. I bought it for use as a daily driver as my other car is a hassle to drive on the roads sometimes. but after looking at all of your guys' x runners i wanna start modding my truck too.

about myself
sex: Male
San diego =P

dont have any pictures of the truck yet cause im lazy but heres a couple of pictures of my other car for you guys
DSC_0295.jpg

DSC05218.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I guess you don't like the front end of yor car since they are all back shots.... Looks nice but can it move?

X'ED

Reaction score
ah the s13 coupe.. very nice, im helping my buddy build his s13 coupe, love it! welcome to the xr world!

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Very nice photos, but one thing I noticed is there are no photos of the x.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
welcome aboard. Always good to get some fresh blood for the site. Let the modding to the X begin and lets see some pics. :biggrin:

sohc4now

Reaction score
Ever since i kicked the SR20 powered 240sx habit and launched my XR habit, I've been a happy camper.
I do miss the turbo though. I went from a S13 SR t25 to a t3 SC50 to a GT30r back to a S15 t28 for better response. Damn they are money pits though.

xrunish

Reaction score
xd9? nice ride, so since your in sd where are the spots for car enthusiasts? i moved from corona area and dont know much about sd besides where to eat and drink lol

blu xr

Reaction score
welcome & congrats on the x...nice car!

now lets see the truck. any mods yet?

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Welcome aboard brother. Get some pics of that truck when you get a chance. But thats a nice ride you have there so far.

Top Bottom