Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First boost kill!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Yep, I had been talking all day with the fellas about wanting my first kill to be a stang......and last night I got my chance.

Me and X-Roller were out runnin around. I had asked him if I had let him drive KETCHUP yet, and he said no. So as we were coming up to a light I decided to make a hard right and go into a parking lot so we could swith out.

Immediately he saw a stang behind another car at the light.. So I said lets do it and rolled up to the light. Problem was it was a V6. So I was like awww....that sucks. To my amazement, X-roller pointed out there was a 2010 GT in front of it. Awesome.

So I pulled be side him. Light turns and we take off. I let him get his pony up first. He takes off. I give a few second delay and get in it hard. Pulled on him hard. Of course he let off. So me being the nice fella I am, I gave him a shot from a roll. He came up fast behind me. I let him pass. Dropped it in second.......and murdered him again. So effin sweet!

He got pissed and slowed to like 45 and made a right turn on a side road.

YEA BABAH!! FIRST BOOST KILL. :rockon: And it was a stang which is what I wanted!
Thanks for reading

mrguy33391

Reaction score
All these boosted kills make me jealous. Did you log your 0-60 time yet??

dramad1

Reaction score
thats sick, already getting kills. congrats on getting it up and running finally. how do you like it? want to go faster yet?next kill please

Murderface

Reaction score
All these boosted kills make me jealous. Did you log your 0-60 time yet??

I gotta do this myself cause I know with my new URD trac bar it should be quick. I can finally punch it in first and have no wheel spin. Before trac bar I couldn't punch it in second without spinning the tires.

Get some data logs Keith so we can see whatcha got:top:

shaX 07

Reaction score
If it were a 2011 GT the outcome may have been different. They're running high 12's stock and it looks like those 5.0's are gonna mod very easily...

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Nice job brother! I luv racing stangs too! I actually raced one today! It was one the brand new ones hadn't toyed with them yet and me not being boosted I have to pay attention what I'm getting into! It was only a v6 one but dude was passing people left and right so I caught up see if could make him feel dumb! It was loud saw no pipe out the back, he had a friend with him they kept looking at me so spanked him at two diff lights! Had just rained so my traction sucked spun sideways in first and again when hit second he got from his door infront of me than I gripped and it was over! Wish I had the boost like u to make him cry!

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
congrats on the kill! also congrats on finally getting the MK1 in!

blknblubkrdude

Reaction score
congrats dude! Stangs are always the best kill.... oh so rewarding! Try to get your next one on video. I'll go buy some popcorn for the ocasion. lol

KETCHUP

Reaction score
congrats dude! Stangs are always the best kill.... oh so rewarding! Try to get your next one on video. I'll go buy some popcorn for the ocasion. lol

yea, I actually realized after we got back that my camera was in the truck! :motz:
Ill get videos soon.....

x ynot

Reaction score
yez sir congrats a stang was my first kill in p cola beach a few weeks ago nice guy got the thumbs down from him

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I don't know why I don't like stangs......but I don't.....:dontknow:
look forward to killin somemore. thanks guys.

X-roller

Reaction score
I want boost now..... :argh: thanks ketchup.... lol.....

Top Bottom