Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First of it's kind, opinion needed!

What looks the best?

• Total voters

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Well, it's been mounted :top:

pics050.jpg

I went with a combo of 1 and 6 by going bottom right, but straight across for a classic look. I also moved the horns behind the battery against the fender where two pre-existing 12mm holes were already so all I had to do was disconnect and removed the clips, and re-route them over there.

pics039-1.jpg

They don't sit quite right so I may go ahead and make new brackets or revise them later...

pics041-1.jpg

I will take a better pic tomorrow, but for now I have to deal with a dead battery??:dontknow:

Vince77

Reaction score

pics050.jpg

I went with a combo of 1 and 6 by going bottom right, but straight across for a classic look.

I will take a better pic tomorrow, but for now I have to deal with a dead battery??:dontknow:

Looks badazz! I like the silver with the bsp. :rock: :rock:

eXuser01

Reaction score

pics050.jpg

I went with a combo of 1 and 6 by going bottom right, but straight across for a classic look.

i voted for 5 looks the cleanest...why is it dead

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
i voted for 5 looks the cleanest...why is it dead

Not sure. I ran the radio all day cleaning the damn thing and at the very end of the day it died, but I have a "battery saver - cuts power off when below 11.7 V" hooked up to the positive terminal so all I do it press that button, everything resets, and I go on with my day. Well it happened 3 times after that and when I went to turn on the radio while putting the grille back on, the truck reset once, but then it wouldn't reset again.

So I guess when the fiance' gets home I will try to reset it, but if that doesn't work I will have to get a new one in the morning I guess:motz:

eXuser01

Reaction score
Not sure. I ran the radio all day cleaning the damn thing and at the very end of the day it died, but I have a "battery saver - cuts power off when below 11.7 V" hooked up to the positive terminal so all I do it press that button, everything resets, and I go on with my day. Well it happened 3 times after that and when I went to turn on the radio while putting the grille back on, the truck reset once, but then it wouldn't reset again.

So I guess when the fiance' gets home I will try to reset it, but if that doesn't work I will have to get a new one in the morning I guess:motz:

check that clear circle if that is red or yellow you could add distilled water and see if that works and if its green the battery is good and just check the connections on the battery saver take that off and see if it works
pics041-1.jpg

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
That looks great.....if I don't get the TRD Badge I may steal this idea!! :top: Nice Job

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Very nice, how did you mount it on there?

Just used some 1 Minute Epoxy. Took 45 seconds:laugh:

Here is a pic of it during the day...

pics151.jpg

pics083.jpg

And the man who has been helping me fab and fit the exhaust, intake, and shifter... scary, I know :ahhhhh:

pics155.jpg

Yes, he is holding a stainless steel knife he made at work 2 days ago. Bad-a

wshsbears

Reaction score
i like it! i was also going to suggest putting it bottom center w/out dash.

thunderkat1

Reaction score
I like option 1 but I think the X-R should be a little more in the corner and it would look sweet.

oops... I guess I'm late... lol

Looks crazy good none the less.

psykometal

Reaction score
damn dude that looks freakn awesome. guy made his own stainless steel knife at work ay. sweet. i thnk i would have gone with black lettering but who cares it still looks great and i think you are def the first. now lets see how many other ppl start doing it. i just might do it myself. but ill try to be a lil diff than you and use an alternate location on the grille.

Vince77

Reaction score
Looks great! Keep the original ideas commin.
Got some scary people at my work too. :laugh:

Top Bottom