Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First Oil Change

Sykotic336

Reaction score
My next oil change gonna be mobile 1 synthetic..... Do you guys really fill the difference with synthetic? :dontknow:
probably not a whole lot but its good for the engine thats all i know lol. But if you want you can just say its giving you a couple more ponies just for the hell of it :D

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
Synthetic also can withstand more heat. Resists leaving a varnish and sludge.

baller_mexican

Reaction score
since my truck is gonna be brand new should i wait to change it or change the oil to synthic later on

and does anyone know if the license plate bracket come on straight out of the manufactuer or do they put it on at the dealership

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
on the first oil change switch to synthetic.best stuff for that engine for the long haul.:top:

rossboi

Reaction score
since my truck is gonna be brand new should i wait to change it or change the oil to synthic later on

and does anyone know if the license plate bracket come on straight out of the manufactuer or do they put it on at the dealership

usually the dealership puts them on, tell them you are going to install it yourself, cause they are just gonna screw it straight in the bumper

Black-X

Reaction score
Just changed the oil to Mobil 1 fully synthetic this past Sunday, and I must say, the engine sounds like its running a lot smoother. The engine just really responded to the synthetic.:top:

AryaHmmr

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals,
I recently bought an '06 XRunner. It's up for it's first oil change. What brands and viscosity of oil do you recommend? Thanks!

Reaction score
Welcome to the XRU underground just get fully synthetic as the oem weight recomends

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
lot of threasurections lately. good on you for searching though.

Top Bottom