Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First Upgrade!

CaliCorks

Reaction score
I coulden't take it anymore! I had to add someting to my truck. I added a flowmaster exahaust. Its pretty cool, and I'm very excited about it. I think I got a pretty good deal too. Was $120 for the exhaust, and $40 more for the stainless steel 3' tip, totaling $160 including install. Do you guys think thats a good price? It gave it that extra umf that it needed in the power department for the time being. Not sure whats next on the table, but xmas is soon and I have to think of others....

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
i think thats a good deal ...i got my flowmaster for free (fellow XR owner gave it to me) and i got it installed for 50 bucks ... 160 isnt bad ... where u get it done??? i got quoted in some shop in whittier for 300+ :ahhhhh:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I coulden't take it anymore! I had to add someting to my truck. I added a flowmaster exahaust. Its pretty cool, and I'm very excited about it. I think I got a pretty good deal too. Was $120 for the exhaust, and $40 more for the stainless steel 3' tip, totaling $160 including install. Do you guys think thats a good price? It gave it that extra umf that it needed in the power department for the time being. Not sure whats next on the table, but xmas is soon and I have to think of others....

Not too shabby. My first mod was the URD SS, then the flowmaster exhaust. which model did you go with? 160 installed with a tip, that's a good price. You need to post pics of the exhaust tip when you get a chance. :top:

07SWB

Reaction score
sounds like a good price to me.

which muffler did you go with?

ps: its time to start building your mod list..

morcheez

Reaction score
sounds like a great deal to me...just my muffler cost that much installed...but u shoulda got a magnaflow :biggrin:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
my next move would be some Doug Throley Headers, they are bad ass!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
:top: for being non-stock!
Now your truck isn't a virgin!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I paid 140 installed on my s44, post pics of the tip when you get it installed

xxCLMxx

Reaction score
I had a magnaflow muffler put on my truck for 60 bucks, thats no typo either. Charged me 50 bucks for the muffler an 10 dollars to put it on. Best 60 bucks I spent on my truck.

CaliCorks

Reaction score
I'll get some pics... I always forget whenever I have the time to do it. I'll try to get some up next week.

Chris Bufkin

Reaction score
well thats not to bad i have run duals out the back of mine i ran 3 inch from the headers back into an Xpipe and then into a dual inlit dual outlit magnaflow and from there out the back with two three and half inch stainless tips.. all ran about $220.00

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I have magnaflow, and i got it for $80 at checkers and installation was $90 at a muffler shop.....

PLCX

Reaction score
sounds like a good deal. now get some headers :rock:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
CAI and the URTD MAF calibrator!! Let the SPENDING BEGIN!!

:rock::top:

Top Bottom