Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First verified kill!

TRD Street

Reaction score
Well I was out tonight for my roommate's birthday and we stopped at a red light on our way to the movies.(3 of us in the X) A white GMC 1500 pulls up next to us and starts revving its motor. To me it sounded like a V8 with a flowmaster. The guy asks if I had a HEMI. We all laughed at his ignorance. Even though there aren't any X's in my area, it clearly says Tacoma on it.:dontknow:Light turns green and he ABSOLUTELY romps on it red lining his tach. I decide to go as well and it wasn't even a contest.:driver: He was so far behind me my roommates were balling they were laughing so hard. This happens to me a lot, but NEVER with witnesses. Just goes to show you never to underestimate the X!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Nice kill man. Even loaded down with other passengers, nice. :top:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Show'em who's the king of the road..

Nice Kill Bro! :top:

BoominTaco

Reaction score
You smoked a v8 truck, dat mean....I shut down one Acura TL on freeway. He had no chance, i topped my trunk at redline. I was going about 130 with an AUTOMAGIC.. Because my truck has sum tricks.. This was all done with a 2006 Taco prerunner. Prerunners gotta get sum action!!! Respect to all the TACOS dat shut down cars dat step up to da bestest kine truck there is....

Last edited:

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Very nice man! :top: I can't wait to get another kill under my belt.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
u killed him....and you had passangers......
did he try to catch u an talk....u know they always do that once you beat them

TRD Street

Reaction score
u killed him....and you had passangers......
did he try to catch u an talk....u know they always do that once you beat them
i saw him turn into the theatre parking lot after me, but I quickly darted into the nearest space. (I know he was angry) After the movie I found some left over Taco Bell in my bed. I guess that's better than scratching the paint.:eviltongue:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Thats funny ! :hahaha:A Hemi!? Ive noticed there are a lot of guys that get challenged in here....why am I never that lucky? Taco Bell in the bed man what a sore loser its not your fault his truck is slow haha

Top Bottom