Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First Weekend of August

genesis96

Reaction score
Who's up for a NW get together the first weekend of August? I know 46&2 offered up some grub if we provide the beer. I don't know where to do it but I figure after we see who's game (if anyone) we could tailor the location around them. I'm easy on location so throw out some ideas people.

jncomatrix

Reaction score
im down! Lets do this! I need to post up pics from our large get together:hmmmm2:

46&2_X

Reaction score
im down! Lets do this! I need to post up pics from our large get together:hmmmm2:

Yes you do. Or no burgers for you! You'll have to suffer with some GardenBurgers!
:eviltongue:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'm in.. definitely. Wife is deploying for 4 months and I'm taking my son back to MI so I'm geo bachelor for that time being. First rounds on me! :p

46&2_X

Reaction score
I'm in.. definitely. Wife is deploying for 4 months and I'm taking my son back to MI so I'm geo bachelor for that time being. First rounds on me! :p

Ha ha! Were finally pulling something together.

We'll show them that us Pac NW boys can actually pull off a meet :rock:.

dc.haoley

Reaction score
Whats up? Im new to the Pac NW RJDoute told me to check it out, im def down for a meet, food and beer:rockon:

Last edited:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Glad to see ya made it Dustin. First week of August work for you too? If so lets get this started in a new thread and see who's going to make it.

46&2_X

Reaction score
When/where we meeting for this little shindig?

RJDoute

Reaction score
Hey Hey now... I said I won't be the one to coordinate!! Last few times I tried it failed miserably. I'll offer up my house for a meet, but it's really far for the Canucks. :p

If you guys want you can come to my place at Fort Lewis, bit of a drive and you gotta get a pass, but I'll cook up some food if you want. If not, we need to find a place that is more friendly to our Canada buddies. Someone who's familiar with northern WA suggest something, and me and Dustin will cruise down there. (or up there)

How's August 2nd sound? I'm pretty sure my schedule is free, I'll know more next week.

Ryan

46&2_X

Reaction score
Hey Hey now... I said I won't be the one to coordinate!! Last few times I tried it failed miserably. I'll offer up my house for a meet, but it's really far for the Canucks. :p

If you guys want you can come to my place at Fort Lewis, bit of a drive and you gotta get a pass, but I'll cook up some food if you want. If not, we need to find a place that is more friendly to our Canada buddies. Someone who's familiar with northern WA suggest something, and me and Dustin will cruise down there. (or up there)

How's August 2nd sound? I'm pretty sure my schedule is free, I'll know more next week.

Ryan

I'm up in Granite Falls, so it's a little better for our friends from the North.

I got Burgers and Brats if we want to BBQ.

But I'm not gonna cordinate it either! :bird::stupid:

I'm no good at these sort of things. I just need to know so I can make sure to either get the weekend off, or just work 4 hours that day.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
im in if it doesnt interfear with any birthday plans for me(aug 1st). Just found you guys through PSTOC.org . I didnt think there were any truck guys around here so i just hung out with the Local Toyota guys. They are really cool and have some pretty cool events.

!ToyotaFest! , autocross, BBQ, dynoday, detailing, and other stuff

Glad I found you guys. I knew I couldnt be the only XR around.:biggrin:

Last edited:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Hah! Posting at PTSOC worked out for me. Glad to have you around partner. Alright, well I get back from Detroit on July 19th. I have to leave on mission somewhere around the 1st or 2nd week of August, but I have no plans other than that. I'll find out what the long range training calendar says tomorrow, and then we'll set a final date. How does August 2nd sound with everyone? Let me know. I'm at 313-952-8758 if there are any questions. 46&2 X I'll hit you up with a PM to get your info and I'll try my best to coordinate this one. :top:

Ryan

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Aug 3rd I have an autocross to race in bremerton. Spectators are welcome to watch and hang out, better yet enter your truck and race too. Im bone stock racing in novice class. It would be awsome to have a bunch of Xrunners come out. Trust me the comments never get old of "a tuck in an autocross wtf?" and then you kill their times. Im in 4 place in overall standings so the XR holds its own really well.

www.bscc.net

So far im open for aug 2nd and people are welcome to come out on the 3rd

jncomatrix

Reaction score
the 3rd is better for me.....ill be enterin the X into Hot Import Nights Seattle. Rollin is friday and the show is saturday at qwest expo center.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
i can make the 3rd work but only after like 1-2pm after I get my runs done. So Id come in with some sticky ass tires.

46&2_X

Reaction score
I'm up for anything. I'll be working Saturday but I can always duck out early :biggrin::top:.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
so it sounds like maybe a sunday is the day but where. I know RJ had plans for it but i think he is out in the field. is there a region of preferance tacoma bremerton tukwilla seattle? or should we line out a cruise(maybe a little short timeing for that)

46&2_X

Reaction score
Well... I suck.

Apparently I've been running around with a suspended license for the past 2 or 3 months and I didn't know it.

Cop pulled me over on my way to work today and informed me. I paid the ticket, but I don't think I'll have this cleared up till monday..... :motz:

The G/F might have to drive me around on Sunday :laugh:.

RJDoute

Reaction score
I'm back women! Just got back today so I'll be around, call me if something comes up.

Ryan

Top Bottom