Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First X-Runner in the Cayman Islands...

BlackCat

Reaction score
Not bad.... :top: so where exactly are the Cayman Isles ?

caymanxrunner

Reaction score
Cayman Islands is West of Jamaica and South of Cuba.... its a tiny dot in the caribbean... and i have the only X on the island, there are tons of regular tacos but... mine is a head turner... i really want to get some more parts... but have no idea on what i should do next... any ideas?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone will tell you different things to get.....but there is one that everyone will agree on. Short shifter....whether you go TRD ( which I have and LOVE), URD, or B&M I'm sure you'll agree it is the best purchase for this truck hands down. You've come to the right place if you're ready to drop some money. This is a good place to find things to blow your money on!! Welcome to XR-U!! :top:

caymanxrunner

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome...

Wicked... is there that much of a difference on a short shifter brand... and are they easy to install (can i do it at home)... Mechanics suck here on the Island... ps. if any of you guys hop on a cruise and stop here for the day let me know...

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Wicked... is there that much of a difference on a short shifter brand... and are they easy to install (can i do it at home)... Mechanics suck here on the Island... ps. if any of you guys hop on a cruise and stop here for the day let me know...

Yes, the s/s install is very easy and can be done in about an hour your first time. Here is a great comparison thread of all three s/s brand :top: http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=12971

LC_XR

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU you will find a lot of usefull info here, I recommend the Doug Thoughley Long tube headers, I have them on my X along with a few other stuff :biggrin: and they are awesome.

drewXrunner

Reaction score
you could get a supercharger. but you might not have enough room on the island to get in the high rpms.

:) jk bro. welcome to the family.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!:top:

Time to change your mod list!:biggrin:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
nice SMOKE!! Congrats. Welcome to XRU~~:top:

G

gixxerman11

i wonder if that sti had a bigger turbo since with a FMIC there is no point with stock turbo u lose 15 hp

5000XD

Reaction score
Cool! An X on an island.
You'r kind of the closest an X has come to mine since 2005. I'm in Suriname (south america) and still the only one in the country. And I know what you mean, the truck gets lost of looks!

caymanxrunner

Reaction score
Yeah... that STI is bad ass actually, think it has 450+... down here racing is huge... we have a full drag strip 1/8th mile and we do monthly dexterity road races (time attack)... anyways...Pretty much we have an load of cars that you may not see in the states regularly... Evos (1,2,3...) Skylines, STi's, Supras, Type R Integras/Civics Etc. once again thanks for the welcome. Look forward to chatting with you guys in the future.

Top Bottom