Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fog Lights

Iggy08

Reaction score
Alright guys, I've seen a lot of awesome light work (bhlm!!!). But I need some suggestions on what fog light kit to get. I got a salvage X-R that's pretty close to looking stock again but I'm missing the fog lights. From what I see the wiring and switch are still intact on my truck, so basically I just want some fog lights that will plug right in. But please suggest other light's that aren't too much of a pain. I think the halo one's on ebay are pretty cool, but I much rather save some time and just get one's that will plug right in if I can. (links are greatly appreciated)

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
i would search ebay they have alot of fog replacements on there that are pnp. GL bro

Iggy08

Reaction score
i would search ebay they have alot of fog replacements on there that are pnp. GL bro

I've checked and I see a lot that say you can use the "same" switch, but it says nothing about whether it will actually plug into the stock sockets. If anyone knows of some that do, please tell me I'd appreciate it greatly :D

dmbfan73

Reaction score
they are a "plug and play" type fog light. be careful though, i bought a set of ebay fog lights and after a month the lenses started to warp because i run my fog lights on all the time. best bet is to be patient and get a set of real factory fog lights.

Top Bottom