Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For Sale: URD MK3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadget

Reaction score
It could be a -71 or -81.

We shipped some of the Mk2 kits with the -71 and later -81.

All Mk3 shipped with the -81 and a few -91s.

Now if this kit started as a Mk2 and was upgraded to the Mk3 it could be a -71 or -81.

If the OP wants to email me in Tech Support I can try to look up his order and see, but might not have all the old order data.

If you want to figure it out for yourself, remove the compressor cover and measure the inner diameter where it dumps into the compressor wheel. Then look at the data sheet for the C38 series and figure out which trim lines up with that measurement.

G

SooRunner

Reaction score
It could be a -71 or -81.

We shipped some of the Mk2 kits with the -71 and later -81.

All Mk3 shipped with the -81 and a few -91s.

Now if this kit started as a Mk2 and was upgraded to the Mk3 it could be a -71 or -81.

If the OP wants to email me in Tech Support I can try to look up his order and see, but might not have all the old order data.

If you want to figure it out for yourself, remove the compressor cover and measure the inner diameter where it dumps into the compressor wheel. Then look at the data sheet for the C38 series and figure out which trim lines up with that measurement.

G

Any way you can look up my order if I PM you my info?

SooRunner

Reaction score
Sold on craigslist to a local buyer!!!!! Please close thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom