Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FOR SALE: XII Coilover & Coupe's oil pan

SooRunner

Reaction score
I do not need these NEW parts any more.

- NEW Coupe's oil pan complete - $900 or best offer.
- NEW XII Performance Coilovers - SOLD!
-OEM Tailgate reverse camera. Was going to hook up to my navigation deck but never got to it. -$100 plus your old tailgate handle.

More parts to come...:biggrin:

415-680-0112

Last edited:

Prise

Reaction score
I know a guy who would take the traction bar

giox

Reaction score
prise i hope you talking about me.. i need the traction bar

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Not unless I beat you to it. lol. I really need one too. Prise beat me to the pullies already on another thread. :motz:lol

And SooRunner. Sorry I never got back to you on the coilovers. I actually had another member give me slightly used stock hight sport springs with brand new DJM arms. Although the coilovers are probably way better. I would take the pan, but I sit too low now. I also got a big secret coming from a certain fabricator..

Prise

Reaction score
Not unless I beat you to it. lol. I really need one too. Prise beat me to the pullies already on another thread. :motz:lol

And SooRunner. Sorry I never got back to you on the coilovers. I actually had another member give me slightly used stock hight sport springs with brand new DJM arms. Although the coilovers are probably way better. I would take the pan, but I sit too low now. I also got a big secret coming from a certain fabricator..

I mean I would buy those lowered springs from you if you wanted to get coilovers. Did you get Coupe to make you something nice?

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I mean I would buy those lowered springs from you if you wanted to get coilovers. Did you get Coupe to make you something nice?

Secrets my friend.. secrets.. Not letting the cat out of the box yet. :rockon:
And the springs are stock height, just the stiffer Eibach ones XII sells. I think I may stick with these for a while and see how I like it after I get my sways, leafs, and Qa1's on.

Prise

Reaction score
Secrets my friend.. secrets.. Not letting the cat out of the box yet. :rockon:
And the springs are stock height, just the stiffer Eibach ones XII sells. I think I may stick with these for a while and see how I like it after I get my sways, leafs, and Qa1's on.

Ahhh I see I want to get their lowered coils, eventually the coilovers. Man your truck is coming along quick I am jelly, you need to get those pics up ASAP! Well look at that as I speak someone puts some up for sale!

Last edited:

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Ahhh I see I want to get their lowered coils, eventually the coilovers. Man your truck is coming along quick I am jelly, you need to get those pics up ASAP!

Yeah. I've only had the truck 2 1/2 months. But I also sold my show car and my supercharged Nissan Frontier. And I have an amazing job at the Tacoma and Tundra plant! Show car was a 2003 VW GTI I owned for 8 years and only 79k mile. Exactly 40k from me. And my DD was a 2004 Nissan Frontier SVE Supercharged with 5" lift with articulating shackles... blah blah.. I cant keep anything stock. I'm getting pics tomorrow since I freshly detailed it. Also a how to on electric pop n lock I installed for the tailgate.

Sorry.. we are filling up SooRunners post. :rolleyez:

Prise

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry for the thread SooRunner. Nice man can't wait to see it I'll move to your thread darksider

Tanaka

Reaction score
I might start visiting xru more for this thread since youre so near...

Top Bottom