Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For those that want the wheels powdercoated!

TegoXR

Reaction score
My fiance's cousin has hook ups for powdercoating wheels or whatever you want done for dirt cheap...I'm getting all four of my wheels powdercoated for $200 cash! Can't wait! Just giving you guys a heads up! :D

Freddy

sbx595

Reaction score
Does that include prepping them for coating or do you have to have that done somewhere first?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I may take you up on that, I am looking to get my valve covers pc'd and like stated for that price if it's prep and everything I may get my stockers pc'd

SSSXR

Reaction score
wish I knew that sooner. xrgilly might have been able to save a couple bucks too.

oh well lolol. whereabouts is he located?

Jwall

Reaction score
by the sounds of it you can get it done anytime. sweet i have been thinking about doing this also.
see how yours turns out.

TegoXR

Reaction score
This includes all the prep work and etc, I should have mine done by the end of next week.

Jwall

Reaction score
:rock: cant wait to check it out bro

Superloki24

Reaction score
what about chroming the wheels? Does he have the capability to do that?

sbx595

Reaction score
Any canadians making any trips down toward PA or any surrounding area this winter that could take them back up with you to have em done so I don't have to ship em both ways???

SSSXR

Reaction score
Any canadians making any trips down toward PA or any surrounding area this winter that could take them back up with you to have em done so I don't have to ship em both ways???

I think 4 trucks including me drove through PA to go to xfest in september. and hottaco just went back again a few weeks ago.

so i doubt any canadian will be making that trip again anytime soon lolol. but you never know.

also for what it will cost you to ship them one way + duties and everything will be just as much. probably even more than what it would cost for you just to get it done locally.

Last edited:

sbx595

Reaction score
yea I was with hottaco for a mini meet this past weekend, to bad I didnt know then I'd a figured out a way to get something on the truck and sent mine back with him! yea well, just gotta wait for a good deal to pop up around here

Branflake08

Reaction score
Will the tires have to be off the rims beforehand or do they have a tire machine were it can be done there? What are the choice in color?

TegoXR

Reaction score
Tires and everything have to removed before hand and I'm pretty sure he can do any colour. I've seen some of his work and looks amazing!

Top Bottom