Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For you carbon lovin people.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
damn thats expensive for just the scoop. For a few hundred more you can have the whole damn hood.

xrgilly

Reaction score
looks bad ass but for 200 more u can get a full carbon hood

X-roller

Reaction score
yeah... way to expensive... good find though. thanks for sharing!

xrgilly

Reaction score
230 bucks if u got 10 ppl to buy them could always contact them and see how low we could get the price down

Murderface

Reaction score
I'd rather have the scoop then the whole hood, chances are the hood doesn't fit as good as stock does.
How much was HVM selling the C/F radiator piece for? I think the scoop price is fair

xrgilly

Reaction score
sent off a msg to them telling them about our website and to take a look. maybe become a vendor and maybe make some other parts see what they have to say

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice find but at $300 I don't see them selling too many. You can find a VIS hood new on egay for $500-$600 shipped....

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd rather have the scoop then the whole hood, chances are the hood doesn't fit as good as stock does.
How much was HVM selling the C/F radiator piece for? I think the scoop price is fair

I think HVM was charging $300 for te rad cover and fuse box cover together...

As for the hood the VIS fits very well, my only complaint is that it's about 1mm narrower than stock on each side of the hood were it meets the fender...

Murderface

Reaction score
sent off a msg to them telling them about our website and to take a look. maybe become a vendor and maybe make some other parts see what they have to say

Nice! Wonder how much a C/F OE "like" rear spoiler would cost? Now that I would buy:blurock:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Going by their price for the hood scoop it would probably be like 6-800 for the tailgate spoiler!!!:thumbdown: but it would be a cool mod!

xrgilly

Reaction score
this is the response i got

hopefully we will see him soon, i asked about a group buy on like 20
Hi Tyler,

It's funny you emailed. I just signed up today to become a vendor on XR-Underground.com. I have been a member for a few years now, but haven't been actively posting threads. My user name is 05TacoXRunner

About the group buys-- I want to keep it to just groups of five or ten currently. Maybe we can work out a deal in the future if things work out.

Best regards,
-Chris

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
If they made a carbon fiber tailgate, I'd be all over that!!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
this is the response i got

hopefully we will see him soon, i asked about a group buy on like 20
Hi Tyler,

It's funny you emailed. I just signed up today to become a vendor on XR-Underground.com. I have been a member for a few years now, but haven't been actively posting threads. My user name is 05TacoXRunner

About the group buys-- I want to keep it to just groups of five or ten currently. Maybe we can work out a deal in the future if things work out.

Best regards,
-Chris

... Interesting. I checked and he did indeed sign up to be a vendor. Good thing you posted this because I had no idea. And I am the one that has to setup the account LOL.

xrgilly

Reaction score
lol
hopefuly hes interested in making some other parts as well

Top Bottom