Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Forza Motorsport 2

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I played online with SWB X last night (that sounds gay lol). It was a lot of fun...and an easy way to make a lot of money. I'll be on after work tonight.

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
well whats your gamertag..
we'll see how good you are

Simplex Effect is it but I dont have my router hooked up right now. I have been lazy about rehooking it up and installed the software. lol

Well I am about to hook up my router. Hopefully my Live will work sence I have to use my friends 360.

------------------------------------

Well I just tried to retrieve my account information from my 360 sence it is f'd up. Turns out I need the last 4 digits of the credit card used to sign up, I didnt have a credit card at the time so I have no fn idea what it is. -_-

So I dont know what to do. What sucks is I paid for 1 year of Live and only 4 months or so have passed.

----------------------------------------

Well I decided to make a new account. My new Gamer Tag is "Ebay Master" I will purchase Live again later today and hopefully see yall on there.

Last edited:

That Guy

Reaction score
I'm a level 23. The races i've opened are getting pretty hard!!!

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Alright I got my Live up and running.

So you can all add me "Ebay Master"

I went thru this post and added the people who posted their Gamertags.

quicky06

Reaction score
all i can say is get a lotus exige and start working your way through the semi-pro leages(the ones with the hrse ower limit) you wil dominate all but the 150hp because you cant enter it. mine has 612 hp and wieghs 1600 lbs. the go back and do the NA and feather wieght turneys with it. havnt ost a race yet, just kee upgradin

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
Haha, just finished the Sylvia Vs. IS Rivalry Face Off and I came in 8th Place National Times for Maple Valley and 2nd Place on New York.

Right now I am just getting my level up and tryin to beat National Times.

Here are some screenies.
0fc89454-5b45-494a-bd19-c43c541de91.jpg

66b23018-457c-44f6-b98d-50ef4b71ba0.jpg

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
How'd you get those pics up?

On a side note, I've been hacking at the career mode after work for the past few days and saved up enough money to buy my dream car..Ferrari F430. I love this game.

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
How'd you get those pics up?

On a side note, I've been hacking at the career mode after work for the past few days and saved up enough money to buy my dream car..Ferrari F430. I love this game.

Take the photos in Single Player Mode and then go to the Menu to look at your Pics and it will ask you if you want to Upload to forzamotorsports.net

Ill most likely have alot more up in the next few days sence I just re-reached level 30.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Yeah, just figured it out. I'll post some pics of my 430 later.

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
3bc4780c-458e-44a4-b761-3d6a7344c1c.jpg

d9b533df-d08c-47da-a722-26b75d167a6.jpg

I got 2nd place in this race after playing catch-up for 8 laps. The 2 leaders decided to fight for first and both spun out and I barely passed 2nd place.

Top Bottom