Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Found xrunner

xrgilly

Reaction score
maybe its kims lol hers is always hurting lol sorry kim

IronMan

Reaction score
Might be good for a donor engine though. Looks to be complete from the pictures. Not sure there is anything else on the truck that could be used other than some of the interior.

donovanbedwell

Reaction score
sad to see... he has blue leds on his gauges. pretty sick truck if not totaled

X_Less

Reaction score
I think putting a URD sticker in the center is a curse.

curse3_zps19b24563.jpg

curse2_zpsa9dbf2e5.jpg

curse1_zpsd991fcff.jpg

JFrame

Reaction score
I think putting a URD sticker in the center is a curse.

Luckily I suck at putting on stickers or I'd have on there too. I put on one but I couldn't get the little letters to stick so I took the whole thing off.

X_Less

Reaction score
Luckily I suck at putting on stickers or I'd have on there too. I put on one but I couldn't get the little letters to stick so I took the whole thing off.

lol... I'm pretty good at applying decals. My entire old "Xr-underground.com" sticker has been on my back window for 2 years meow with only one of the "R"s starting to lift off at the bottom from washing my truck :(

Found another victim of this possible curse.

URD4_zps1a3eaef6.jpg

http://www.ridesafely.com/Inventory...3&rcppg=20&sin=img5&ob=ActualAuctionDate+ASC&

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
did yall find all of those from the same site? i was looking at the site for maybe a parts truck and a project bike , anyone every went thought That site ?

Top Bottom