Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FoxDavis is coming down!

Hitman

Reaction score
Hey I will show up. But I wont be able to meet for breakfast I got some things I need to attened after 12pm noon Im free I will PM everyone my number that will be going I went and bought my supplies to do the BHLM I might do this sunday

Spyder327

Reaction score
I can make breakfest, i hope.... What time?

Saturday morning, 9:30am in the parking lot area of Desert Ridge. Who all will be meeting besdies me, rizzo, foxdavis, and utixrunner? That way we know if we need to wait for anyone.

If anyone is unsure if they'll make it or not, i can PM my cell number and you can call and let me know saturday morning.

Big_E

Reaction score
yeah... i have to go on a family car cruzeee tomorrow... eat and run sorta thing. Tonight im running my truck at firebird. Wish me luck. If you need me RizzHo has my number!!!

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
Yo I'll be there... made the decision haha. Oh and to the man above me... I will be at firebird tonight too... so I'll see ya there :top:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Yo I'll be there... made the decision haha. Oh and to the man above me... I will be at firebird tonight too... so I'll see ya there :top:

9AM tomorrow morning it is. Desert Ridge parking lot, and from there to breakfast.

If anyone will be late, needs directions, etc. PM me and ill send you my cell #

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Sounds good, 9 am tomorrow it is. Has anyone heard from Davis today?? I hope his plane didn't crash or anything lol.

Spyder327

Reaction score
Someone will probably wanna call me at 8am and make sure im awake :laugh:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Maybe even 7:45 so i can stop at the gas station and buy a monster energy drink so i dont fall asleep at the meet :laugh:

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
hello all I no my plane didn't crash thank God! So where in Desert Ridge? Isn't that place huge?

Flight was good, but it is hella hot down here.......Damn how can you stand it? Spyder pm your # to me. I have Rizzo with me so should I call in the morning or just show up?

Hitman

Reaction score
Ok I think I pmd everyone my cell number I only have xrizzo so rizzo ill give u a call later thru the day to find out where everyone is at

Top Bottom