Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FR-S Spotted

Shortgun

Reaction score
I know not its not an x-runner but its still in the toyota family right. Saw a white FR-S heading eastbound on H1( where king st splits to go to either H1 or kalihi) yesterday!. I didnt even know that they were available yet.

RossK35

Reaction score
They go on sale first week of june. The white one you saw servco licensed for themselves to drive. My brothers friend who works for toyota was driving it for a bit when they first came in last month.

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
Well i knew the BRZ's came out, so i dont doubt the FR-S' came out as well. They are pretty hard to get from my understanding. My friend that works at servco said they were only getting in 10 BRZ's, and were pulling names out of a hat from those that put their name on the list. haha.

xrgilly

Reaction score
This is something I might look into in a couple years when a turbo version comes out

08x

Reaction score
we just got one in yesterday for sale way over priced im sorry but not for me

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
What's the price tag? Suppose to be around 26k

08x

Reaction score
sticker was 27.8 and a 6k addendom at my shop and this was for the auto

Shortgun

Reaction score
sticker was 27.8 and a 6k addendom at my shop and this was for the auto

Damn thats a lot of money. I think id rather wait a few years for them to come out with a turbo and the markup to go down a bit.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
I was thinking about trading the truck in for one but 1) i love my truck, 2) XR have way more room, 3) little more power, 4) if i have kids one day in like 10 years from now the truck will be way more easier n practical and. 5) we dont have jdm parts which = saving money

Top Bottom