Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Free Powdercoating. Anything I want...

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i recently got some free powder coating, all i did though we're my valve covers and X-brace. i was kicking myself because i should have had my brake calipers done as well. but heres the list of what i would get if i was you.

Valve covers-Red
X-Brace-Red (maybe yellow?)
Brake Calipers-Red
battery tie down-Red (to match valve covers)
and your wheels if you want them i didn't get mine just cause everyone else has them done.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
hook me up with some free powdercoating...I really need it...:biggrin:

rich017

Reaction score
Take the bed and body off so can can get the frame PC'd!!!

But wheels, valve covers, x-brace, calipers.

red drums look ricey. I wouldnt do those

Vashx51

Reaction score
That's not so bad. I just drove that to see my in-law's and hang out over the weekend. So I wouldn't complain about the drive to much unless you hit a lot of traffic. I've done that way to many times. Good luck on the drive.

THE MACF

Reaction score
Did you ever do this? I would pay for the shipping to and from Raleigh / NY if you did my x-brace and can get it done by the end of the month.

Last edited:

CJX-RUNNER

Reaction score
Did you ever do this? I would pay for the shipping to and from Raleigh / NY if you did my x-brace and can get it done by the end of the month.

No, I am still thinking about going to do this during the summer sometime... If my investment ever returns.:dontknow:

I'm flying to FL and NY in a couple weeks here. I'm going to schmooze the guy a little more and see how much he really wants to help me. And then I'll let ya'll know about if I can hook you guys up too!:top:

Take the bed and body off so can can get the frame PC'd!!!

But wheels, valve covers, x-brace, calipers.

red drums look ricey. I wouldnt do those

Ricey? How is painting ricey? Especially powdercoating:rolleyez:...Choose the right colors and a little fresh paint here and their can make or break your vehicle, IMO:biggrin:

Mr.X

Reaction score
Wheels is an obvious one, some people have done the X brace, and a few people have done the valve covers (which I think looks awesome).

another on is lug nuts i was thinking of getting red lugs once i get my rims coated gun metal.. to bring out my TRD BBKs:top: i also wanna to my valve cover oh also if u have after market headers get them black just do as much as u can its free:rockon:

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
there are many various things you can P/C like stated above

-Rims
-X-Brace
-Vavle Covers
-Caliper
-Brake Drums
-LOL Frame? haha nhxrunner so funny :laugh:
-Those peices in the engine bay that DS has carbon fibered

so many possibilities... lets just hope its all dont properly and to a professionals extent ONLY!!!:top: You are one lucky son of a pistol:laugh:

i was thinking of painting my drums but it doesn't look good.... i personally dont like the looks but with everything else i couldnt agree more :top: Im just looking out you know, i dont want some to paint the drums and dont like how it looks :dontknow:

paint some of your interior like the door floor panels, lug nuts, and the glove box/cupholder ( if you have done so)

Red_Hott

Reaction score
i think either gunmetal or black chrome on the rims would look bada$$.......anyone ever thought about p/c the leaf springs or coil springs in the front?

CJX-RUNNER

Reaction score
i think either gunmetal or black chrome on the rims would look bada$$.......anyone ever thought about p/c the leaf springs or coil springs in the front?

I don't think it would be worth the time required to take these things off and put em back on for how much you can see them.:thumpdown:
If you wanted this I would just buy the SS ones and ask Shane to have em PC'd, bc I thinki it's an option!:top: I'm planning on doing this eventually!:biggrin:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Wheels is an obvious one, some people have done the X brace, and a few people have done the valve covers (which I think looks awesome).

go for it. I would say what MusTrd said! :top:

Top Bottom