Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Friendly Competition

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
^...:adore: WOW i'm speechless...awesome run at 10.73 125mph...

SrtBrad

Reaction score
^...:adore: WOW i'm speechless...awesome run at 10.73 125mph...

That's currently our 1/4 mile ET record holder. The new trap speed record holder Dom (132mph) will be there as well. He has the 1350 RWHP turbo truck that will be shooting for the new record.

I'm also going to invite the Silverado SS guys to the event at Sacramento on May 9th as well. This meet should be a lot of fun with a bunch of truck clubs going.:top: Here is a video I shot for the SS guys:

Silverado+SS+record+1%2f4+mile+mph.+fastest+sss+trap

Alexrunner

Reaction score
My cousin has a blown SS in sanfernando valley. It would be sweet if he rolled too. He crushes corvettes and STIs all the time....damn AWD :motz:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
from what i hear you are on a different level then us poor toyota truck guys

I'm not dogging either vehicle, but I know a stock X-Runner, with just the TRD blower, can match a stock SRT-10 Ram. I've seen it done before.

xXLuckyiAMXx07

Reaction score
im Stock but i wouldnt mind racing a Srt-10 for the first time at the track. :top:

i have no experience racing on the track so this would be fun. Brad how many srt10 guys are in our area.

RedXr

Reaction score
I'm not dogging either vehicle, but I know a stock X-Runner, with just the TRD blower, can match a stock SRT-10 Ram. I've seen it done before.

Well Ill do my best to represent Vecte! Its on my calender. :rockon:

SrtBrad

Reaction score
im Stock but i wouldnt mind racing a Srt-10 for the first time at the track. :top:

i have no experience racing on the track so this would be fun. Brad how many srt10 guys are in our area.

Kenny sorry about the name mixup thing in my other post. There are over 50 Srt10's local to Los Angeles.

Kenny if you're free tonight come by and pick up some of the pics and video of the last meet. Maybe we can go for a short cruise as well. Give me a shout bro.:top:

SrtBrad

Reaction score
Last edited:

RedXr

Reaction score
Just throwing this out in the open, maybe the G man could come represent with the X crew if he wants a weekend of strip use, once he gets those dr's. :biggrin: We need as many X's there as possible.

RedXr

Reaction score
Bump for 3 weeks to the day. So who from here is planning on going?

1. RedXr

Reaction score
I didn't read all the posts, but I'm planning on doing Redline Time Attack at the end of May if you want a SoCal Battle :top:

It will be held at Willow Spring, on the big track :D

So the SRT guys can stretch some muscle to make things interesting...

Last edited:

5000XD

Reaction score
I will race the 1350 hp Ram! Sign me up! :laugh:

Top Bottom