Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: 05+ CARBON FIBER HOOD (in SO-CAL)

05prerunner

Reaction score
**SOLD!!**

Located in SoCal..
You can pick it up in
Buena Park 90620 or Gardena 90248

Just got bored of the look and want to change it up again..
hood weighs probably less than half of what the oem hood weighs.. so there definitely is a weight reduction..The hood is not perfect..
i would say 8/10... only because it has slight clearcoat peeling.. in some areas...still looks great and i always got compliments on it..
like i said, i just got tired of the same look on my truck..trying to switch it up.. comes with the blue SPARCO hood pins already installed with stainless recessed allen bolts..
Because of the peelin issues... i decided to put it at a low asking price... Asking $375...
These hoods usually go for $600+....
Sorry, but NO SHIPPING on this one..

Here are a couple pictures of installed on my truck to give you an idea on how it would look on yours.. installation is literally about 10 mins...

Last edited:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
I might consider shipping if it doesnt sell quick...bur idk if it would still be a good deal as shipping would probably be crazy

Fitment was surprisingly good.. Its a Carbon Creations hood..

Noe, If you need a custom cardboard box made to ship the hood let me know. We have someone who we buy shipping boxes for work and he also does custom dimensions. Thought id help ya out:top:

05prerunner

Reaction score
Also.. I might be willin to accept a trade or trade+cash.. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out..

98_mud_bug

Reaction score
just a question, with the carbon hood did you have the glare of the sun off the scoop? mine blinds the hell out of me, I would love to have it but thats a long way to ship

05prerunner

Reaction score
SOLD! Pending payment...

Will update post once payment is received...

just a question, with the carbon hood did you have the glare of the sun off the scoop? mine blinds the hell out of me, I would love to have it but thats a long way to ship

The glare was definitely there.. so i know what you mean..

831RRX

Reaction score
If that transaction doesn't go thru, ill take it.

Top Bottom