Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: 09 BSP X-Runner

Ferrell

Reaction score
FS: 09 BSP X-Runner : Lowered price 1/1/09

UPDATE: Price lowered.

2009 BSP.
Completely stock other than tinted windows. As of now it sits on 4100 miles... it is my daily driver. I bought it a few months back.
Edit: Also has the TRD Quickshifter.
Selling because I need something more practical :thumpdown:

Serious inquiries please call me at 304-552-1096...or shoot me a PM. The phone is the best way to contact me. I can get pics for anyone who is serious. thanks!

Asking $21,000. :frown:

Last edited:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
wow sad to hear that you're getting rid of your 09 x. for $23,000, thats a deal bro! GOOD luck with your sale!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
sad to see another XR go...but do what you gotta do...good luck on the sale bro...:top:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Maybe you should sell the TRD Shifter....

Someone will buy it here.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
thats a really good price.... my 08 with 3600 was 24k before taxes and negotiations

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
dang thats early to bail on a truck :frown:

Good luck with the sale

Murderface

Reaction score
in a couple months i'd be all over this but just too soon for me

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale partner. :top:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
Dibs on S/S if you decide to sell it... other than that good luck with the sale... ok good talk

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
wow someone should jump on this that aint a bad deal at all. good luck with your sale bro

Four-wheel independent suspension and four doors

check out a Regal GS you would be surprised at what they can do:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Ahh c'mon Justin!!!

After all that work I did getting that truck built for you and delivered to you at Love Toyota...your gonna go and sell it now:argh:

J/K man:biggrin:, I know you gotta do what you gotta do, I'm glad I was able to help. Good luck with the sale!!!

BTW, you need help finding a new car/truck to drive? Let me know what your looking for and I'll have that one shipped out to WV for you too:top:

morcheez

Reaction score
even trade for my car ??? ...minus all the aftermarket stuff of course :biggrin:

46&2_X

Reaction score
Four-wheel independent suspension and four doors

LOL

Thats a big shift.

Too bad you don't like the X... Did you pay for it outright? Is that why you are able to sell it so cheaply?

Ferrell

Reaction score
Ahh c'mon Justin!!!

After all that work I did getting that truck built for you and delivered to you at Love Toyota...your gonna go and sell it now:argh:

J/K man:biggrin:, I know you gotta do what you gotta do, I'm glad I was able to help. Good luck with the sale!!!

BTW, you need help finding a new car/truck to drive? Let me know what your looking for and I'll have that one shipped out to WV for you too:top:
LOL i know! You hooked me up. thanks again for the help ;)

Looking to get a ridgeline now...

LOL

Thats a big shift.

Too bad you don't like the X... Did you pay for it outright? Is that why you are able to sell it so cheaply?

no, but im willing to take a hit on it...rather sell it outright as opposed to getting 15k from a dealership :x

Top Bottom