Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fs: Apr-x1

wrmathis

Reaction score
I have The APR X-1 For sale from my truck. Upgraded to URD's UCON EMS. Selling for $550 OBO shipped. It will fit any 05-08 v6 Tacoma. Right now it is loaded for the TRD supercharger with TRD injectors. includes everything in the picture. the USB thumb drive that comes with it will also be included but its not in the pic.

For instructions on how to install and misc
http://aprpower.com/instructions ll.html

APRX-1kit_zps857e86f0.jpg

Last edited:

wrmathis

Reaction score
How do u like the UCon.

nice but havent really driven it. still puttin alot of it back together from other stuff and its down at my friends in NC (he has a driveway i dont). and everything is driveable but with weather like its been and i dont have headlights working yet(needed a new hid wiring harness) i havent brought it home to drive alot. but the little bit i have it feels good so far

wrmathis

Reaction score
Nothing is missing. Only thing not pictured is the USB thumb drive but it will be included.

Wait take that back, the extra wiring harness for extra sensors is not there. Don't know where it's located but not needed unless u want to add extra stuff

wrmathis

Reaction score
come on, i know someone wouldnt mind having this. make an offer bump

Coupe

Reaction score
The cam gears are the hardest part of the install.

hiflyer

Reaction score
FYI, I had emailed APR about a new config about a week ago and they were prompt in getting back to me...
Again, just as a FYI

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
awesome deal here guys. if my blower didn't pull so damn hard with the re-flash i'd pick this up but might change after the smaller pulley finally gets put on....

Top Bottom