Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: Back to Stock Sale [prices lowered]

lamia2super

Reaction score
damn bro if i wasn't tied up with my other project i would buy a couple parts you have. especially those sway bars they be calling my name

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Keith, may wanna rethink the speedo guage cluster as the odometer reading stays with the cluster. I found out the hard way.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Wow, a part out that I never thought I'd see especially after everything you two have been thru and like all the rest I understand having to move on.

Glws and a free bump to the top

kwigs160966

Reaction score
What is included in the oil cooler? Is it the whole assembly or just the sandwich plate?

Redline

Reaction score
Next Thursday is pay day I will contact you then!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
What is included in the oil cooler? Is it the whole assembly or just the sandwich plate?

The entire assembly. However, this is most likely going to have to be someone local or someone that is willing to swap parts as you have to swap the front part of the motor. Its not just the plate.

Alright folks.

I have updated the front page. Work has been kickin my ass. I have the S/C, X1 and the other parts out finally. So now I can focus on replying to PMs and working deals now. So give me some time to reply and get things going. Also to take some pics and post them up.

Lets get this rolling. Serious buyers lets get r done!!

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Keith, may wanna rethink the speedo guage cluster as the odometer reading stays with the cluster. I found out the hard way.

Yea pulled it off the sale list. Too much too mess with imo

kwigs160966

Reaction score
The entire assembly. However, this is most likely going to have to be someone local or someone that is willing to swap parts as you have to swap the front part of the motor. Its not just the plate.

Alright folks.

I have updated the front page. Work has been kickin my ass. I have the S/C, X1 and the other parts out finally. So now I can focus on replying to PMs and working deals now. So give me some time to reply and get things going. Also to take some pics and post them up.

Lets get this rolling. Serious buyers lets get r done!!

I have my motor all ripped apart right now and I am interested in the oem oil cooler if you like I can ship you the stock parts you need in order to make a swap? The part need is the front (water jacket?) assembly right? Pm me if you are interested

X-roller

Reaction score
Oil cooler..... sexy... lol. Good luck with sale!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
...So its time to hang up the moddin and speed all that.

Hey Keith-

I hope "all that" doesn't mean you're getting rid of the drum set as well... gotta have some fun time to yourself!

Sad to see you go, but it's about that time. Gonna happen to all of us sooner or later.

Just because you don't have Ketchup and more doesn't mean you can't post here once in a while.

Good luck with all, stay happy, and :top: for keeping the family as priority #1!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I have my motor all ripped apart right now and I am interested in the oem oil cooler if you like I can ship you the stock parts you need in order to make a swap? The part need is the front (water jacket?) assembly right? Pm me if you are interested

Yea that might be doable

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Pics added. I will work more this weekend to get parts off. Next to come off are the TRD SS and maybe the Sways. Deals are pending. However, if you are interested in pending items, still send PMs in case those individuals back out..

Thx.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
pictures and new items added today.. I hope to get the truck to the craft shop over the next few weeks to get the sways, headers, Y, exhaust, clutch and fly out.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
When you say "plus stock pipe", does that mean i would have to ship you my stock Y pipe?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Yes sir. Turning my truck back to stock and need stock parts. PM me for details

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Dang, that sucks for me. Good luck with sale, but what did you do with your stock stuff? I have all mine stored away in case i ever sell the babe.

L3G10N

Reaction score
clear your PMs!

interested in the DTLT + y-pipe

Top Bottom