Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: Front/Rear SS Brake Lines, Floormats, XR RC, Bed Cleats, Stubby, and more!!

shaX 07

Reaction score
I've got a bunch of stuff left over from selling my X last year, and everything must go! Post up or PM me if you're interested. If you buy multiple items from me, we can negotiate reduced shipping charges.

- StopTech Front S/S Brake Lines (http://www.buybrakes.com/store/85-866-4500-F) - Brand new, package has been opened but lines haven't been used. $65.00 SHIPPED

SOLD!!!! - StopTech Rear S/S Brake Lines (http://www.buybrakes.com/store/85-866-5500-R) - Brand new, never opened! SOLD!!!!

- Tinted Tail Lights - Bought them on here a few years ago, they're in good shape. Very minor blemish on one. $80.00 SHIPPED

- Gray Carpeted Floor Mats - Used, some wear on the driver's one, the rest are in decent shape. $35.00 SHIPPED

SOLD!!!!! - SWB X-Runner R/C. Bought this on here a couple years ago. - SOLD!!!!!

SOLD!!!! - Bed Cleats (Set of 4) all are in good shape and work perfectly. SOLD!!!!

- PAC SWI-PS (wiring to make steering wheel audio controls work with aftermarket CD player) - I bought this and never hooked it up. $25.00 SHIPPED

SOLD!!!! - Stubby Antenna - Worked great when I removed it from the truck. SOLD!!!!

- SWB Touch Up Paint - 2 bottles, both have been used, one is probably around half, the other is probably less than half. $8.00 SHIPPED

- Misc. Collection of various plastic pieces/clips. Some are for the body kit side skirts, some for the base of the shifter cover (that covers the tranny hole) some are for holding the grill in place. For simplicity sake, I am selling this as a package, not individual pieces. $14.00 SHIPPED

- LED kit to make dash lights Blue. I opened this and was afraid to try to install it. $13.00 SHIPPED

055.jpg

054.jpg

056.jpg

057.jpg

065.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

058.jpg

060.jpg

057.jpg

043.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
How many LEDs. Are in the kit and where did ya get them from? Been thinking about doing my gauges so this may work out :)

Scarface

Reaction score
That pac says Sony or pioneer. I have kenwood will it work?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I will take the rear brake lines!!

You already have one!!! Let me buy it :motz::motz::motz::motz::motz::motz::motz:

He had one thought he didn't want it and was a nice guy and sold it to me! Regret is setting in lol

Last edited:

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
If the sale falls thru on the pack module, I'd be interested in that. Lmk what happens.

Tunedx

Reaction score
U are quite the tool shax. I negotiate a price on trd bbk including ss lines and tell me u don't have them anymore. Now magically u have a set for sale. LIAR ftmw!!!

HookedX

Reaction score
I will buy that stubby antena if it is still for sale.

shaX 07

Reaction score
U are quite the tool shax. I negotiate a price on trd bbk including ss lines and tell me u don't have them anymore. Now magically u have a set for sale. LIAR ftmw!!!

I found them in my dad's basement. He recently lost his furnance, and installed a new natural gas furnace, so he moved everything all around and I couldn't find anything. Aside from that, We took off like $100 on the price, which is less than what i'm even selling them for, so I stood to gain nothing according to your logic.

NoelsMyKuya

Reaction score
would i have to do any modding to the antenna to make it fit or is it plug n play? if so i'll take it

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
He hasn't been on since yesterday morning. Not much of an active member anymore. Probably going to have to be patient.

Top Bottom