Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: Gen 1 XII Drop Springs

xrunrob

Reaction score
I have a set of generation 1 Xii drop springs. i bought them from a member here and now im wanting to go lower. going to do the djm. looking for 100 plus shipping. rides great. really nice with no body roll. just want to go lower plus since my truck was in a accident before i got her i think one of my control arms is bent or tweaked. so time to go with all new stuff. springs are painted red.

imag1486.jpg

here is a pic of the truck with two inch drop blocks in the rear

20121020181530.jpg

deanbhula1

Reaction score
are these like the sittin sic coils? if so i would be interested...

xrunrob

Reaction score
yes they are. the same ones just the first generation of the spring. the new ones are powered coated red and these i painted red. and i think the spring rate is a little different but they ride nice

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
Looks good in red. One question though. Since these are the first gen coils... Did you mark which side is which before you painted them? These were actually side specific. The ones we sell now have a high enough spring rate that they are now universal as far as which side they go on. I guess worse case, if whoever gets these and installs them gets major lean to one side, they can just swap sides and be fine.

xrunrob

Reaction score
I do waiting to hear back from deanbhula1. If I don't then I got one more in front of u. R u djm now. If so do u like it.
But on a side note just so everyone knows the springs r still on the truck. I'm going to try and take them out either Friday or Sunday. And I'm also looking for the djm c notch. Sucks u can't just buy them separate.

One spring had a orange sticker on it and that is the one I have on the drivers side. Ill mark them when I remove.

Last edited:

I<3JDM

Reaction score
I do waiting to hear back from deanbhula1. If I don't then I got one more in front of u. R u djm now. If so do u like it.
But on a side note just so everyone knows the springs r still on the truck. I'm going to try and take them out either Friday or Sunday. And I'm also looking for the djm c notch. Sucks u can't just buy them separate.

One spring had a orange sticker on it and that is the one I have on the drivers side. Ill mark them when I remove.

well lmk if deanbhula passes the offer, Im next in line:smile:. Im not on djm, thats to low for me. I would rock those if my driveway was flat.

deanbhula1

Reaction score
How hard is the install on something like this?

Also I had the SS drop before and I could never get the front alignment back in spec...is it possible with these?

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
you will get close, but never within the specs. the best way to get it in spec is going djm.

burnboy

Reaction score
I'm 2nd and ready to buy. Holler.

I'm gonna slot my upper control arm mounts to get my camber back like grumps

Last edited:

deanbhula1

Reaction score
you will get close, but never within the specs. the best way to get it in spec is going djm.

Will the camber be noticeable? Because with the Ss kit it looked stupid bad

Oh another question, is it a 1.75 inch drop? U have a pic with it on?

xrunrob

Reaction score
it is 1.75 drop the pic i have up is with the drop. let me know if you want them. they are out and ready to go. looking at 112 shipped. if i get payment today i can ship today. deanhula1 your up first. let me know. if not burnboy your up.

xrunrob

Reaction score
burnboy is out. I<3JDM you are next in line after deanhula1. hopefully ill hear from him today. i can get it out today as long as i get to the post office before 5.

Top Bottom