Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: items from the X

05runner

Reaction score
Hey all, as some remember i just totalled my truck so i got these items up for sale seeing i dont need them anymore. Dont think ill be getting another X anytime soon.

I have SubX used (grey vinyl) no sub= $160 + S/H PENDING SALE!
I have TRD seat covers used = $100.00 + S/H SOLD!!

All are in good condition no damage from the accident at all. :top:
SDC11332.jpg

SDC11333.jpg

the only damage to the SubX is this small tear from the install
SDC11331.jpg

the only thing wrong with the seat covers is nothing, just a lil dirty
SDC11334.jpg

Last edited:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
no X soon!?!?!?!? boo man...boo :thumpdown: jk it's all good man. We're just glad you're safe. :top: what r you thinking of getting?....4x4 taco?

Did any of the side/rear ground effects make it out ok? I could use the left and right rear spoilers!

05runner

Reaction score
no X soon!?!?!?!? boo man...boo :thumpdown: jk it's all good man. We're just glad you're safe. :top: what r you thinking of getting?....4x4 taco?

Did any of the side/rear ground effects make it out ok? I could use the left and right rear spoilers!

You know everything at the access doors back was ok. Body kit wise. I lost a tail light and the tailgate some how. But i wonder if the insurance people will let me take anything else off of it now. I went today and grabbed what i wanted. As far as another vehicle i aint really sweating getting one yet. I got a TL and two motorcycles to play with still. LOL

Bsw

Reaction score
What kind of CAI are you running? Will it be up for grabs?

05runner

Reaction score
What kind of CAI are you running? Will it be up for grabs?

The CAI is toast. You dont want it trust me. LOL:ahhhhh:

aight man thanks... is that 100 shipped?

I forgot to put plus shipping on there. Should be updated now. But thats just $100 for the covers not shipping

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
If 06alaswb doesn't take the seat covers I will jump on em... Let me know

KETCHUP

Reaction score
good luck on the sales brotha. again, sorry for your loss.

TreTuna

Reaction score
^^ Wow man, definitely glad you're ok, that's one hell of an accident. Good luck on the sales. If you can get the AC controls outta there I might be interested in them for a custom lighting mod I'm trying to develop.

05runner

Reaction score
You know i shoulda took a poll on parts and things before hand. Once the insurance company gets there hands on the truck i cant take anything else. I woulda stripped that bad boy for parts. LOL

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
the in dash switches for the fogs and bed outlet can i have em ??

05runner

Reaction score
Let me let you guys know that i didnt gut the truck i only took the seat covers and my stereo equipment. The insurance company has the truck now so i cant get anything else off of it. So please just letting it be known i dont have any other parts of the X.

Top Bottom