Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: New Sittin Sic front coils

XDsm

Reaction score
Bought these sometime around October of 2008. They are new, in the box, never installed. 1.75" drop. $220 + shipping and add 3% if paying by PayPal. Willing to drive up to 10 miles for local buyers.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
someone better jump on these! good luck on the sale brotha!

XDsm

Reaction score
someone better jump on these! good luck on the sale brotha!

Also have 2006 OEM tail lights that I might sell if people are interested. Driver's side has a small nick at the top that's not noticeable when installed. Guess the body shop hit my tail gate against it. I never saw it until I took the light out.

xrspeedway

Reaction score
shit man only if i had the cash hook a brotha up ill go and pick them up

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I think Javi (06xr-sw) is lookin for a set of tails.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Does this mean that you won't consider me? Never got a response back from you.

XDsm

Reaction score
Does this mean that you won't consider me? Never got a response back from you.

I got your PM response this morning. I need to get the weight and dimensions of the box to determine what the shipping cost will be to your zip. Sorry I am at work right now and the coils are at my place, I'll get back to you this evening.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I got your PM response this morning. I need to get the weight and dimensions of the box to determine what the shipping cost will be to your zip. Sorry I am at work right now and the coils are at my place, I'll get back to you this evening.

Ok dude! No worries. I just saw the response and was wondering. Thanks!

07SWB

Reaction score
dude Nigel, what ever happened to installing these things?

If you change your mind let me know and we can put them on!

Murderface

Reaction score

I squeezed a set I was selling into a post office Large Flat Rate Shipping Priority Box and cost me like $13 to ship from Jersey to Texas:top:

Last edited:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I squeezed a set I was selling into a post office Large Flat Rate Shipping Priority Box and cost me like $13 to ship from Jersey to Texas:top:

Yeah, for some reason people see Hawaii and think it automatically is gonna cost a lot. He said that shipping UPS, it would cost $70 from Cali to Hawaii. Oh well....

Murderface

Reaction score
Yeah, for some reason people see Hawaii and think it automatically is gonna cost a lot. He said that shipping UPS, it would cost $70 from Cali to Hawaii. Oh well....

I also shipped a small flat rate box to Canada for $10

XDsm

Reaction score
dude Nigel, what ever happened to installing these things?

If you change your mind let me know and we can put them on!

They have been sitting around forever and with the jacked up roads I drive through I figured I could use the money elsewhere. If these don't sell I might hit you up on that offer, thanks:top:

I'll have to take a look into that again. It didn't look like the springs would fit properly inside the large box not to mention the wall thickness of the box was pretty thin. I didn't want the springs damaged or lost during shipping. USPS is a PITA to file claims with.

Well to be fair you guys do live on an island in the middle of the pacific:laugh: Kidding aside, UPS site did say $70 for Ground from Cali to your zip, don't believe me you can double check the same estimator I used on UPS's website. At that rate I would have only got $150 for the brand new coils. I like to hook up XRU peeps, check the prices of items I have sold before, but I'm not just going to give them away either:smile:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
They have been sitting around forever and with the jacked up roads I drive through I figured I could use the money elsewhere. If these don't sell I might hit you up on that offer, thanks:top:

I'll have to take a look into that again. It didn't look like the springs would fit properly inside the large box not to mention the wall thickness of the box was pretty thin. I didn't want the springs damaged or lost during shipping. USPS is a PITA to file claims with.

Well to be fair you guys do live on an island in the middle of the pacific:laugh: Kidding aside, UPS site did say $70 for Ground from Cali to your zip, don't believe me you can double check the same estimator I used on UPS's website. At that rate I would have only got $150 for the brand new coils. I like to hook up XRU peeps, check the prices of items I have sold before, but I'm not just going to give them away either:smile:

Its understandable. People think that cause we live on an island, it costs a lot. The online estimators are always waaaaayyyy off. RossK just sent the valve covers from Hawaii to somewhere not on west coast, and it cost him under $20. Box was a pretty decent size too. But I don't want you to lose money, so if someone wants to pick them up and you don't need to dump a boat load of money on shipping, all for man! :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
I actually used the original boxes that SS uses(one for each spring) I stuck them into the large flat rate box so it was double thick! They all fit no problem.

When I shipped my stock height coils they did NOT fit into a large flat rate and it cost me $30+to ship from Jersey to Texas. SS coils will fit in there own boxes and then put into a large flat rate.

jeffrey.f.tsai

Reaction score
Out of curiousity, is the spring tension of the coils 900 ppi? (Like the ones SS currently selling?)

Top Bottom