Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: OEM Rims

chadfo

Reaction score
I just traded my '06 XR and I still have the OEM rims, no tires, in the garage. One of the rims has a good size zinger in the edge. It was there when I bought the truck. I also have the tire pressure sensors.

I don't know what a fair price is so I'll just offer them for up for $100 and see if anyone is interested. I'd prefer not to have to ship them. I live just outside of Columbia, South Carolina.

Last edited:

Bluessxr

Banned
Reaction score
I just traded my '06 XR and I still have the OEM rims, no tires, in the garage. One of the rims has a good size zinger in the edge. It was there when I bought the truck. I also have the tire pressure sensors.

I don't know what a fair price is so I'll just offer them for up for $100 and see if anyone is interested. I'd prefer not to have to ship them. I live just outside of Columbia, South Carolina.
Now this is a deal.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
guys shipping wouldn't be that bad on them specially if he's only selling them for $100 I dont think it would be over $50 a rim to ship they only weigh 25ish lbs.

chadfo

Reaction score
My apologies for not replying to everyone who replied or sent me a message. I've been preoccupied with other things particularly my new truck.

Here are pics of the rims. They look pretty good. Just normal wear and tear other than the one ding that I took close ups of. I don't know how the ding was done. It was there when I bought the truck.

P2090001800x600.jpg

P2090002800x600.jpg

P2090003800x600.jpg

BlackCat

Reaction score
^^ looks like pry-marks from someone doing a really bad job of mounting/dismounting tires ...

Regardless, a great deal ... !

x20Runner05

Reaction score
My apologies for not replying to everyone who replied or sent me a message. I've been preoccupied with other things particularly my new truck.

Here are pics of the rims. They look pretty good. Just normal wear and tear other than the one ding that I took close ups of. I don't know how the ding was done. It was there when I bought the truck.

P2090002800x600.jpg

P2090003800x600.jpg

i would say that is a pretty good zinger
^^Ditto

^^ looks like pry-marks from someone doing a really bad job of mounting/dismounting tires ...

Regardless, a great deal ... !
That is no mark from mount/dismount tires. Looks morelike curb demolition.

guys shipping wouldn't be that bad on them specially if he's only selling them for $100 I dont think it would be over $50 a rim to ship they only weigh 25ish lbs.
Regardless for $100 not a bad deal. But i couldnt justify pay $200 for all 4 shipping that cost $100. IMO.

GL to you bro. Hope it all works out for you. Thanks for the honesty on the ding.

Last edited:

TegoXR

Reaction score
PM me

Willing to ship?

Niagara Falls, NY

Top Bottom