Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: OEM TL HID retrofited headlights!!

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
SOLD!!

SOLD!!

Going to be redoing my retro to include leveling motors and incorporating my favorite shrouds, so these are up for grabs!

Includes the entire nearly new OEM toyota headlight assemblys retorfited w/ acura TL bi-xenon OEM projectors with clear lenses and the highly desired clear blinker lenses! no fogging or leaks through several rains here in socal!

To run these headlights, you would still need HID ballats, D2S HID bulbs and a wiring harness.

Again, HID bulbs, ballasts or silverstar blinker bulbs are NOT included, but denso slim (toyota OEM) ballasts and used phillips 85122 (OEM in many cars) D2S bulbs can be added for an additional $150 if needed. bi-xenon H4 wiring harness can be had at theretrofitsource.com for $30 plus shipping.

Price: $650 shipped to your door in the lower 48. No "dibs" here, whoever pays first gets them!!

here are the pics...

OEM output..
headlight1.jpg

HID output...
headlight11.jpg

both (the only thing that is not nearly perfect w/ this retro is the cutoff between the two lights. you can see how the driver is slightly rotated, but you cannot tell when driving down the road...but wanted to be upfront w/ everyone!)
IMG_5766Large.jpg

misc pics..
IMG_5764Large.jpg

IMG_5763Large.jpg

you will have to do a slight mod on the back to seal these up. i'll included the everything needed and can provide installation help as well.
TLretroback.jpg

mounted:
IMG_5767Large.jpg

IMG_5769Large.jpg

Last edited:

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
OEM toyota headlights, were only a few months old from the truck i got them off of.

dmbfan73

Reaction score
what did you use to seal the bulb assembly? kinda looks like a spray can top :hmmmm2:

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
its the backside part of an fx35 headlight. i got a full set of headlights to salvage the projectors for my dad to use in his retro, so i dremeled off those pieces as well.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Thought those sold already to the guys on TW who called dibs! :laugh:

Good luck on the sale and great job on your new retros! :top:

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
Thought those sold already to the guys on TW who called dibs! :laugh:

:motz: serious, that is exactly why i HATE "dibs"! he bartered w/ me for the whole set, going back and forth for a few days wasting a ton of my time explaining how everything works and what exactly it will take to setup, then all of a sudden spends all that money on wheels and says, "good luck though"....:motz:

Tunedx

Reaction score
Nice retro. Somebody jump on this deal! Yosh's work is top notch. U won't be disappointed

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
DIBS!!!! I don't have the money but I will call it and make everyone think its sold and send you a check for $200000 from nigeria and all you have to send me back is the headlights and $100000 :rock:. Cool? Good luck on the sale bro, nice setup, and it ain't that luminous solutions shit :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
DIBS!!!! I don't have the money but I will call it and make everyone think its sold and send you a check for $200000 from nigeria and all you have to send me back is the headlights and $100000 :rock:. Cool? Good luck on the sale bro, nice setup, and it ain't that luminous solutions shit :rofl::rofl::rofl:
your killing me w/ your dibs....!!:banghead:

and be careful how you talk about the beloved LS kit around here...people have been banned for kinder words than that!!

bump for sic knar headlights that will get you all the chicks on your ride.

kelson

Reaction score
u want my first born? lol nah nah good luck on your sale

Top Bottom