Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: tinted fogs and sfter market headlights

markgt531

Reaction score
hey guys selling my tinted fog lights and headlights that came with the car. the fog lights comes with a brand new wiring harness (thats the way i purchased it from a member and i dont need it). ALso one fog light is missing the screw in the back

fogs - $60 shipped
headlights - $70 (still have to look for box and get a quote for shipping)

headlights are after market and are tinted. from what i can see they are projector lowbeams that uses h1 bulb. the high beam side outside the lense seems to have a slight burned out or melted look on it (not sure how its the way i got it) i will throw in the h1 hid BULD in there all it needs is a ballast. the headlights also has an led runing thru the side of the headlights.

fog lights picx
DSC00387.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

HEADLIGHTS
DSC00395.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

STONER-X

Reaction score
nice... but dark... will look good on the truck.... hope you dont get hassled about them.. from the five-0

markgt531

Reaction score
nice... but dark... will look good on the truck.... hope you dont get hassled about them.. from the five-0

yeh day time they look nice but i can see anythign at night, other ppl can see you but u barely can see the road

this is how it looks on my truck daytime:
1554993265_photobucket_98605_.jpg

this is my new setup:
1554993265_photobucket_98604_.jpg

RRCanuck

Reaction score
I like the new look alot more. You just painted the turn signal lenses right?

GL with sale.

markgt531

Reaction score
I like the new look alot more. You just painted the turn signal lenses right?

GL with sale.

thanks ...no, i used the tint film on it and also used it for the blinker lights as well. but i messed up on it and painted the inside of the blinkers so now the lense looks dark, o wells ill try it again next time.

i also took out the shield thats usually in front of the bulbs in the headlights lol so they are real bright now

Scarface

Reaction score
I bet you got a deal on that truck! New paint and all. Congrats

ShadowX

Reaction score
ill take both please . ill pm my number. to text me we can work outthe details.

xrunnerpower

Reaction score
Dark Lights

I have them on mine and they look awesome at night and I can see perfect. They painted yours to dark

Attachments

• Front 3.jpg
    Front 3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 92

ShadowX

Reaction score
is it a paint or a tint film how easy is it to undo the issue of over darking

Murderface

Reaction score
If it's spray tint u will need to sand down the entire lens, then use a series of sand paper going from course to fine and and then wet sand with a really fine sand paper, then it needs to be buffed to get the rest of the scratches out which is a lot of work. If it's film then u just peel it off and then use something to get the glue off from the tint film, much less work

ShadowX

Reaction score
Hmmm maybe not then i dont wqnna spend money only to maybe not be able to fix itlooking for tint and halo too and wished this would aworked but may be too much to do to get to usebable confitions if it is too dark for my eyes.

Last edited:

markgt531

Reaction score
Hmmm maybe not then i dont wqnna spend money only to maybe not be able to fix itlooking for tint and halo too and wished this would aworked but may be too much to do to get to usebable confitions if it is too dark for my eyes.

i hear ya thats why i jus went ahead and bought new ones messed up the tailights upon taking out the tints. soo thick of a coat

Top Bottom