Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: Trd supercharger and bolt ons

05XR

Reaction score
I'll take the Y Pipe. Payment has been sent along with a PM.

Last edited:

Tunedx

Reaction score
I may be interested in the afe intake. Anyone wanna buy urd intake?

bcroach78

Reaction score
Awesome seller. Ships USPS, should be at my house in two days. Thanks for the pullies!!

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
Yes great seller. Wideband, gauge pod, and pedals arrived yesterday. :top: Thanks again

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
He is a great seller! I got his coils from his previous sale, communication was excellent and shipping was quick! I just wish I had the cash for the oil cooler!! Will $250 take it....

earnesje

Reaction score
He is a great seller! I got his coils from his previous sale, communication was excellent and shipping was quick! I just wish I had the cash for the oil cooler!! Will $250 take it....

$350 is still a great deal for the oil cooler, considering the sandwich cooler thing from toyota is over $600. I ship stuff next day or as soon as possible. I watch my sale threads daily and send everybody the tracking info and never have a problem. I thinking dibs is not the best idea. Whoever sends me the money the quickest, will get the parts.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
$350 is still a great deal for the oil cooler, considering the sandwich cooler thing from toyota is over $600. I ship stuff next day or as soon as possible. I watch my sale threads daily and send everybody the tracking info and never have a problem. I thinking dibs is not the best idea. Whoever sends me the money the quickest, will get the parts.

Yeah man nothing wrong with your price just got some other projects pulling away the cash, hopefully I can pick up a few ot shifts and grab it from ya!

outlaw7

Reaction score
Bump for a great seller. Got this beauty in the mail today.
2011-07-18_21-46-22_641.jpg

earnesje

Reaction score
Trd supercharger is sold!

Bump for a great seller. Got this beauty in the mail today.
2011-07-18_21-46-22_641.jpg

Now, get that thing on and make sure it fits and you will feel how tight that shifter is.

Last edited:

L3G10N

Reaction score
interested in oil cooler if it's a complete swap (no missing bits/pieces).

picaCulo

Reaction score
damn wish i had the funds for the s/c , whoever got it ENJOY!!!

Top Bottom