Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: URD 3" Exhaust, URD Y-Pipe, TRD Cold Air Intake

HiTek21

Reaction score
Been awhile since I've been around, Been super busy with work, Not much time for the XR anymore. Was cleaning out the garage, got some goodies for sale. These had to be removed for California Smog check, I don't have time to reinstall and probably won't bother to either.

Pictures will come in a day or so. I would really prefer to do a local pick up as to not bother with the hassle of shipping things out. If you live in Southern California near Hacienda Heights / La Puente / Whittier / La Habra / Covina. I'd be willing to meet you half way. Please contact me at HiTek21@gmail.com for fastest response.

Video of what the Exhaust + Y-Pipe sounded like on my truck below

URD 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust

Probably has 4000 miles on it. Tip is in great shape (no dings, couple of light scratches, inside is a little discolored from the heat). It has the old style muffler (muffler has a couple of dents from the installer). It's complete, I have two of the sealing bands new in package (they're a little bent but should work fine)

Asking $400 + Shipping.
I'll throw in a DynoMax Super Turbo style muffler for a quieter ride for an extra $50 (I'm pretty sure I've never bothered to install it). It was an option from URD awhile back and I ordered it from them. Box is a little bit beat up.

DSC_0296_zps56f3ed3a.jpg

DSC_0297_zps51cf9b02.jpg

DSC_0298_zps4390ce6e.jpg

DSC_0299_zpscc391861.jpg

DSC_0300_zpsd8fac6de.jpg

URD Y-Pipe

Probably has less than 1000 miles on it. The flanges that bolt to the manifolds have some rust but other then that in great shape. Does not include the crush gaskets unless you want the used ones (new ones can be purchased at most Toyota dealerships for like 10 - 20 bucks each)
Asking $350 + Shipping
DSC_0307_zpsbb89cc47.jpg

DSC_0310_zps498ddc50.jpg

DSC_0309_zpsb7663313.jpg

DSC_0313_zps01a39656.jpg

[youtube]--33O04cR_I[/youtube]

TRD Cold Air Intake

This is the original style that looks like the AFE that is not emission legal. The filter has about 10,000 miles or so on it maybe a little more (My truck has about 13.5k miles on it right now) so it doesn't look too dirty (has not been cleaned). I did a reverse install of it following the instructions putting everything that came off into some baggies so it should be complete. It comes with everything that came off including the paper instruction manuals, the little stickers and original TRD box.

[SOLD!!!!]

DSC_0301_zpsb0903089.jpg

DSC_0302_zps84392a4b.jpg

DSC_0305_zpscc73a0c2.jpg

Last edited:

HiTek21

Reaction score
TRD Intake is sold. URD Exhaust & Y Pipe are still up for grabs

Top Bottom