Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FS: Varrsteon Wheels in BLACK

SooRunner

Reaction score
-BLACK 18X9 5X114 +15 USED! I think 2 has minor curb but I touched it up with black paint....you can fix them if you plan to powder coat them or paint them to what ever color you want.

Asking $925 shipped.... add paypal fees if you are planing to use paypal.

-Gray Suede Dash cover USED - $30 shipped + paypal fees.

PICS OF WHEELS TO COME!

Sorry lighting sucks to see dash cover color.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
pics of the suede cover.....

pics of the wheels?......

Pictures do wonders for the for sale threads.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
if you can guy a better pic of the dash cover, I may be interested

Mr.X

Reaction score
can you weigh the wheels and shoot me a pm pls

-Steven

SooRunner

Reaction score
I don't have a scale...sorry...visit Varrsteon's website....maybe they have the weight of the wheel on there...

My tires weight more than the rims...

Mr.X

Reaction score
last time i checked it was like 26lbs for the 19s if the 18s are less then 20lbs ill take them

SooRunner

Reaction score
Just an update....Dash cover is SOLD! Wheels are still available.

SooRunner

Reaction score
Sorry been busy...only time I have is weekends...Pics to come when I get the chance to snap some pics.

SooRunner

Reaction score
No...I used the tires on my new set...so rims only.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Section III: Suggested Guidelines and Rules for Buyers:

(1)
Do not tell someone their asking price is too high. If you don't want it at that price please ignore it and move on. If you do by chance have a strong objection to someone selling a cone filter for $120 and know where to get one cheaper, make your own thread. Do NOT however reference original seller's item.

(2)
Do not post your negative opinion of what is being sold. If someone is selling their 3 foot tall aluminum wing, it is not necessary to give your opinion on aluminum wings. (Failure to comply to the rules of conduct will result in immediate deletion of your post)

Thread cleaned. Enough said.

CodyWayne718

Reaction score
Section III: Suggested Guidelines and Rules for Buyers:

(1)
Do not tell someone their asking price is too high. If you don't want it at that price please ignore it and move on. If you do by chance have a strong objection to someone selling a cone filter for $120 and know where to get one cheaper, make your own thread. Do NOT however reference original seller's item.

(2)
Do not post your negative opinion of what is being sold. If someone is selling their 3 foot tall aluminum wing, it is not necessary to give your opinion on aluminum wings. (Failure to comply to the rules of conduct will result in immediate deletion of your post)

Thread cleaned. Enough said.
Your PM box is full but what did I do wrong? I just said the thread was a year old. Just curious. Let me know and I won't do it again.

SooRunner

Reaction score
Way to dig up a dead thread! Sorry but this has been sold like 2 weeks ago!

Lock Thread!

DERRIXRYD, These were my first set then bought a second set and went staggered with the same set but wider version. :hmmmm2:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Ah ha...I thought they were your second set...I was going to offer you my 9.5's for your 10.5's for the rear to sell as a set.

Top Bottom