Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Full exhaust complete (for now)

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
Well, I have a full exhaust completed. I started with a 3" catback with a 12" muffler. It was kinda loud so I had an 18" resonator welded in.

Next came the URD Y. Lost some torque but still sounded pretty nice and top end was great.

And finally, after sitting in my garage for 3 months waiting for gaskets, my JBA shorties were finally installed.

I know it is fairly counter productive to have the Y pipe and such large piping while I am still N/A but I figured for now that the JBAs would give me back some of the torque I was looking for.

If anyone has interest, I will do sound clips and take pictures as well.

Now I just need the X-1 and I'll be rolling sweet :driver:

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
Yeah, i have a slight exhaust leak that I need to work through so hopefully I can get it worked out tonight and have some clips for you guys either tonight or tomorrow.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
sound clips couldnt hurt:top:

^x2...:biggrin: congrats on the full exhaust...can't wait to hear the clips...

I've been slacking on my performance mods lately...but I'll catch up eventually...

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
yeah, its funny though because I only bought some of the performance parts because someone was selling them used. Otherwise, I wouldn't have half of them.

blastap

Reaction score
yah the urd y was to much noise for me. i sounded like a v6 camaro ALL the time!

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
Ahh, sorry guys, I knew I would see this thread and you guys would be riding me.

I've been so busy I'm still driving around with the damn exhaust leak. If I have time tonight between work and entertaining my lady friend then I will be sure to make a clip, exhaust leak or not.

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
Ahh, sorry guys, I knew I would see this thread and you guys would be riding me.

I've been so busy I'm still driving around with the damn exhaust leak. If I have time tonight between work and entertaining my lady friend then I will be sure to make a clip, exhaust leak or not.

ORRRR you can stop being a huge B***H and make a clip already hahaha ok good talk

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
thanks bro, i am torn between getting a bigger muffler and keeping the one I have now. Its almost to the point of being annoying when trying to hold a conversation while accelerating.

Top Bottom