Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gadget's XRunner Gauges...

Gadget

Reaction score
I keep getting a lot of email from folks asking about my gauges.

They are Auto Meter Nexus gauges mounted where the stock radio was. I made a custom mount for them out of a double DIN dash kit.

I did a video of them tha shows the start up and closing thing they do. I also did the demo mode that runs the needles around and constantly changes the color of the gauges. Guys like this for show cars.

There is a nice color that matches the stock gauges really well and a blue that matches my blue LED stock gauge conversion.

I have:

Boost, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp. In the top center is an Innovate XD-16 gauge setup for wideband AFR.

I am getting kind of board with them and my try something new.

Here is a link to the video:

www.GadgetOnline.com/xrgauges.avi

Gadget

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I have:

Boost, EGT, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp. In the top center is an Innovate XD-16 gauge setup for wideband AFR.

I am getting kind of board with them and my try something new.

Gadget

I'll buy them off you if you are looking to get somthing differant :top:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
ah, i felt like i was in a real spaceship when i took a ride in his truck. all the sweet gauges, and the nice suck of howl of he supercharger, drooooooolllll

shook

Reaction score
Nice setup, performance over comfort ! giving up the radio for gauges is hardcore :top:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Over 1,500 bucks in gauges, way to go! hahahaha. If they are for sale (as said above) let us know.

PLCX

Reaction score
what did you do with your head unit?

rexrunner

Reaction score
from what i remember his radio is liek under a seat or something like that:top:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I'd be too distracted with them. I'd just watch them instead of the road... "look at the pretty lights!":biggrin:
Nice work!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
:rofl: i was looking through Gadgets truck and asked him the same thing... i will let him explain his ingenious designed hidden work. :biggrin:

it is in the..............

ohhhh, i know, but cant tell:eviltongue:

Gadget

Reaction score
Nice setup, performance over comfort ! giving up the radio for gauges is hardcore :top:

I have not given up my radio.

I have to have my daily dose of G. Gordon Liddy...

Gadget

Gadget

Reaction score
Thank you all for your very kind words.

I replaced the factory radio with a single DIN unit. It has been flopping around in my glove box for a good while now. I had great plans of custom fabricating a mount for it in that area forward of the gearshift, but never got around to it.

I just got a SMOKING HOT deal on a Pioneer AVIC D3 double DIN unit. I just popped that puppy in. It has NAV, Ipod, XM, Bluetooth (cell phone) and more stuff that I can figure out.

If anyone is interested in getting one some dude on the FJ Forums is doing one hell of a package deal for the FJ guys and including a lot of stuff like a subwoofer and box (custom fit for the FJ, but has Taco stuff too). I did not get mine from him, but it looks like a good deal for all I know.

I guess I am going to have to relocate some of them gauges...

Maybe one of you wizzards with that carbon fiber stuff can whip up a kool mount pod that holds three gauges on top of the dash in the middle like in those WRX cars and FJs that hold the compass and tilt meter. That is something I could use.

Gadget

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I must say I found this by accident, and was absolutely engorged in the pretty lights...that is some heavy fabrication and great setup!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Top Bottom