Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Garage queens, turn away now!!!

Do i have the worse looking XR on XRU?

• Yes, you have the ugliest X-Runner i have ever seen

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • No, not so much ugly, as "unique"

Votes: 35 24.6%
  • Its beutifull in its own "special" way

Votes: 79 55.6%

• Total voters

Toon714

Reaction score
Well, I got some info.

Engine is done. Boresope inspection shows metalic flakes in cly 2 and 4. Compression is 40 and 70 respectively. Both clyinder walls have bad scoring too. Im going to throw another junkyard engine in there, for the time being. I will NOT be running the ucon due to all the problems I had with it. Its inconsistency is something I CANNOT afford to have act up anymore. I have done some research and have spoke with some experts. Not risking another blown engine.

Im going to add a 7th injector and AIC and run that for the time being. I can still salvage this drifting season. Plus I have 8 new/near tires in my garage.

Old motor will be built up this off season, if block is salvageable, probably do a fully built LC Engineering bottom end and aem standalone. Might look into pro efi too. My 668s and 7th will come into play here. Probably accept the inevitable and go turbo. :blurock:

Hit me up if u want to buy my turbo kit.
Ill sell u everything complete to run it.

U know ill hook u up with a good deal like i did with the trd blower. :top:
Ive been thinking of going another route. But need to sell before i can jump the gun.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score

Ive been thinking of going another route. But need to sell before i can jump the gun.

It wont be happening for some time. probably around winter time. I would definitely be intersted. :blurock:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score

I thought your turbo was already sold??

Top Bottom