Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Garage Sale

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Well you have install the cam gears first no matter what,time depends how comfortable you are doing them,took me 3hrs to carefully do mine,than your gonna want a urd thermostat 5-10mins? Make sure your coolant gets all the air out than plug and play the x1-5mins maybe less

Reaction score
Well you have install the cam gears first no matter what,time depends how comfortable you are doing them,took me 3hrs to carefully do mine,than your gonna want a urd thermostat 5-10mins? Make sure your coolant gets all the air out than plug and play the x1-5mins maybe less
what about the tuning it?

akakrill

Reaction score
I think it's these ones from an old for sale thread (http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45717).....Billy correct me if I'm wrong

P1000923.jpg

P1000919.jpg

Yes those are the two covers and yes I still have both of them.

akakrill

Reaction score
tell me about this apr x-1 ordeal....

I have all install instructions, accessories, and multiple tune maps for different configurations.
The APR X1 is still listed on the APR website. It is the first piggyback style ECU for Tacoma superchargers and custom tuning. I have it with cam gears and thermostat.

What specifically do you want to know about it?

Reaction score
Is it plug and play? and does it automatically do like the UConn as far as self tuning and all that?

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Not hard to install the x1-its the cam gears that takes time

Top Bottom