Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gauges

JerseyXR07

Reaction score
does anyone know if an 07 tacoma A/T gauge cluster work in my 06 x?

Murderface

Reaction score
does anyone know if an 07 tacoma A/T gauge cluster work in my 06 x?

Is that A/T as in automatic transmission? I so I would imagine it would but would look off. Do u need to buy a new gauge face? If so I have a stock XRunner gauge face that I don't need any more if ur interested?
Or are u looking for the whole gauge cluster to replace urs with an automatic transmission gauge cluster?

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^Gotcha Norm. Ya I'm not sure how that will look or if the connectors are even compatible with an XRunner with a manual transmission. At the least I'm sure there's extra wires in the harness and maybe the pin outs are different then those in our XRunners.

OP why not just order a new gauge face from Blackcatcustoms and then find someone local to do the LeD swap if u can't do it? Shit u could even ship ur gauge cluster to a member of XRU that has experience in doing the LED swap.

JerseyXR07

Reaction score
I guess that's what I'll have to do, I was just curious to see if I could cut a few corners.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
You could try it and see. But I think in the end you would be better off modding yours to be similar than swapping them out.
Swapping may cause an issue with the ODO reading as well IIRC..?

X-roller

Reaction score
I guess that's what I'll have to do, I was just curious to see if I could cut a few corners.

Hit one of us up man. I will do it for ya. :top: It's pretty simple but people are afraid of burning the circuit board. LMK

JerseyXR07

Reaction score
how much money total do you think it would be? i love those gauges in the video.

Clewis333

Reaction score
Ya, Norm, those leds look tight...
Xroller if you could help me order the parts that i needed, i think i could do the soldering... (i have no idea what LEDs to order, or where from/whats best)

JerseyXR07

Reaction score
and my background leds were already changed from red to blue so how do i get the needles white?

Top Bottom