Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gaylord Lid Group Buy **OFFICIAL**

Status
Not open for further replies.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I am about to put the orders through as it stands. Is everyone ready?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Nope its going this week as soon as they come back from holiday weekend. I am waiting for one price from them and then I will be contacting everyone for payment information and we will get this on the way!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Well guys... I finally got a straight answer out of Gaylord and it seems that they are playing around with pricing. This group buy was hovering literally dollars above cost when it originally started and now Gaylord is giving me way different numbers... They are now saying "Oooo well thats not how much it is for the X2000" - and that this cost is for a traditional lid with a speedster.

At this point I don't know what you guys want to do. Its been a long time I know... But it took a while to get a straight answer. If everyone would like to continue with a traditional lid speedstur wing group buy for the same cost then we can. Otherwise I am going to have to cancel this group buy as it would put me several hundred (if not over one thousand) in the hole due to Gaylord's inadequacies. :motz:

ellocovg

Reaction score
i honestly can tell the difference except that the hinge is differente, I mean you can still get the speed spurr wing on there it looks like? Does the regular cap also install to the unirail whatever its called thing or do we have to drill it on?

Matsu49

Reaction score
i honestly can tell the difference except that the hinge is differente, I mean you can still get the speed spurr wing on there it looks like? Does the regular cap also install to the unirail whatever its called thing or do we have to drill it on?
It still mounts on the factory rail. The hinges are different. Its not as smooth as the X2000. Also theres no carpet.

Harmonius

Reaction score
Ok. That's Cool. But You Can Count Me Out On The Traditional Lid. Thanks For All Of The Efforts Though.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Yeah i am gonna go with the TL as well. Who else is still on for this group buy? I gotta' know so I know what we are doing with this.

akakrill

Reaction score
Hey are you listening..am I too late? I was a BSP Speedster...A reply would be nice either way...

akakrill

Reaction score
When Where How? Ill look in group buys... Let me know...thanks

BSP Speedster with the {lip} or wing...How are they shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom