Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

get together in mobile alabama

x ynot

Reaction score
so who would be up for a get together some where in mobile alabama and get some food or something whoes up

InfernoX

Reaction score
I'm down as long as my busy schedule will let me get away for a bit. When you figure out a date and all hit me up bro!

lance426

Reaction score
i would like to come. just name a time and i'll let you know if i can make it

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I'm down just PM a time and date, i'm about 70mi away.

InfernoX

Reaction score
Tony if I am able to go to the meet in br you are more than welcome to follow me or vise versa if you would like?? Might make the time go by a lil faster or something..just throwing that out there..

HOTROD-X

Reaction score
i live in north bama but would like to come out and meet everyone just let me know and i will se if i can make it.

:rock: keep on rockin.

x ynot

Reaction score
sweet what ever day is easy for everyone i not picky i work and live 30 minutes for either direciton and where does everyone wanna eat

Bsw

Reaction score
I'll come and get dragginjess as well, but the dates can't be on the 13-14th of Nov, going to the BR meet.

x ynot

Reaction score
what ever night is good for everyone i close enough for it not to matter so throw some dates out there we can agree on

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
if yall decide to do it on thanksgiving weekend i might be able to come and hang out for a lil while. my wife's best friend will be in mobile visiting her family and she has been wanting to see her so it will be a win win for both of us :rockon:

nine9six

Reaction score
I'll be in Hartford Alabama during Thanksgiving. Not going to have the XR, as we're taking my GFs Prius.

x ynot

Reaction score
buffalo wild wings unless some one wANTS OTHER

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
can't make it the 4th, SEC championship game is that day.

Top Bottom