Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Getting Married

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Congrats!!!
Btw with all the "American women" talk.. I'll just take it as a compliment that I'm part of a dieing breed, cuz I'm sure as sh*t not like any of that.. Lol.. IMO hahaha! Then again I think I can make him happy without being his slave either...:laugh: Congrats again though!!! :biggrin::top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats to you both. May you two have a wonderful future.

So is a S/C, or Turbo setup going to be in one of the wedding gifts? :crinklehair:

You speak the truth babe. :*

Last edited:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
Congrats!!

ps - I read the first page with the americanized women comments.. dude.. Canadians are SO much better ;) hah

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Congrats!!

ps - I read the first page with the americanized women comments.. dude.. Canadians are SO much better ;) hah

Sadly it seems like a stereotype for white women in general.. :thumpdown::stupid: lol

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
Congrats to you both. May you two have a wonderful future.

So is a S/C, or Turbo setup going to be in one of the wedding gifts? :crinklehair:

lol maybe one day, first step is finding a house with a yard so I can get my dog back and a garage for the X :rock: and yes I've cleared future XR meets :biggrin::top:

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Congrats man, I miss the 850, houses are still cheap there so jump on it, I'll find out in the next few weeks weather im heading back there for EOD school, or doing blue to green.

Congrats again, and enjoy that area while you can.

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Yea, until they get Americanized.....

Yup! Funny how other cultures change when they become Americanized:laugh:
Anywz, congrats man!

chadfo

Reaction score
Congratulations!!! I wish you the best of luck.

Top Bottom