Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Girls mom what an ass

spdstyl

Reaction score
So I got th shittiest nasty gram of a phone call today from my girls mom. She told me that I blew up her radiator. So anyways on saturday morning my gils mom asked me if I could run down to the store which round trip is less than 5 miles she also told me I could drive her car which was a very nice mazda miata 10th year anniv edition with some minor mods. Very pretty car. So anyways I ren to the stor and I baby it the whole way there I got on it once but didnt even get it close to red line. Anyways when I parked it at the house some steam was emminating from under the hood. Poped the hood and it all went away. Mom start freaking out at me telling me I was hot rodding her car and racing it and driving it like my X. I told her I wasnt cause honestly its slow so why mob something slow. Anyways I thought the problem was resolved untill about an hour ago I get a phone call from her telling me I blew her car up and I would be paying for the fixes. I talked to her brother about it and he was saying that there was no radiator fluid in it that its ben leaking into the driveway. So I think that when I drove it there wasnt shit for fluid in it whats why it was steaming a little when I got it back to the house. Makes perfect sense. Anyays try talking sense into a woman that doesnt want to hear it. Doesnt happen. So infact if she has a leak in the cooling system that would explain why the car got warm when I drove it. Well so anyways it always feels good when something break on someones car when someone else is driving it. Now I got to come up with an idea to get her to cool down and not blame me....

sorry for the spelling errors should have reread that one a little closer.

Last edited:

o5oldblue

Reaction score
Wow Hate it when something like this happens. Is she the type of person that always wants something for nothing? Hope she can see the situation from someone else looking in.

trd_sport

Reaction score
tell her you didnt drive it hard and that you wouldnt do that in someone elses car if thats the case. Then explain how there was no fluid in there and that has a lot to do with what happened. Then offer to take it to a dealership and have them fix it. You gunna pay for it one way or the other so minimize the casualities lol.

USAFX

Reaction score
that sucks man... thats why I don't drive anyone else's car..... I say F that... I drive my own shit and with that I don't let anyone drive mine... I rather walk then drive someone else's ride.... its always the same BS...
good luck man... sounds like a difficult sell... and sells is pretty easy for me Im a recruiter...lol

spdstyl

Reaction score
yea i have no idea what im going to do ill tell ya that i aint paying for shit cause thats money that could go into the bike or the truck she needs to see it from my eyes.

MplsX

Reaction score
When I clicked on this thread I was expecting to find some Milf photos. I was further disappointed to hear of your domestic problems. Tough luck, hope that this can be resolved. Good luck!

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Just because I drove it once, I am not responsible for your maintenance issues. How do I know it did not have this condition before I drove it.
Go find another hole.

redarkx

Reaction score
sucks man! Id take it to a good mechanic and see if he cant find evidence of a long term leak.

Grumpy

Reaction score
When I clicked on this thread I was expecting to find some Milf photos.

+1 I'm disappointed....title did not deliver.

Do what red_sport said.....if that don't work, mash it one more time and close the door behind you. lol

Last edited:

limskey

Reaction score
wow dude. go get something you don't mind having broken then give it to her to use. then once she breaks it, say you're even...just my thought.

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
There's no way in hell she can expect to blame a leaky radiator on your <5 mile trip... If the fluid leak was confirmed before you even drove the car then that's obvious. I actually (and sadly) had this same situation happen to me.

Murderface

Reaction score
that sucks man... thats why I don't drive anyone else's car..... I say F that... I drive my own shit and with that I don't let anyone drive mine... I rather walk then drive someone else's ride.... its always the same BS...
good luck man... sounds like a difficult sell... and sells is pretty easy for me Im a recruiter...lol

Exactly what I was thinkin brotha!!

OP if I were you I would never admit on here that u were driving a Mazda Miata:laugh: Ha I'm just playin

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
that sucks man... thats why I don't drive anyone else's car..... I say F that... I drive my own shit and with that I don't let anyone drive mine...

AMEN to that!!! I am the same way. Nobody drives my XR except me. Anid if someone offers to let me drive their ride it's
"No thanks"

spdstyl

Reaction score
the miaa i hate to admit the driver imput is sick but yeah i never should have gotten behing the wheel. like my ol man says i dont drive your whip i dont ride your bike i dont **** your ol lady i dont wear your undies so why the **** would you want to mine

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Did it smoke at all before the drive way?

If not, it might just need a new hose and some fluid?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tell her to get some fluid and fill it up. Look for any leaks when running with the hood open. Dind the problem, and I bet that it is something that is not something you could have done. Just a part gone bad.

If that doesn't appease her, and you aren't lying about your driving, then walk away. You can have a clear conscious because you helped to find the problem.

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
+1 If all there was is smoke then it just ran hot. If she is just now talkin about problems then she knows something you don't (passing the buck)... and if there aren't any obvious problems at start or audible noise I wouldn't worry.

Top Bottom