Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Going on a trip to South America

Dallas

Reaction score
My girl and I are going to visit her family in Medellin Colombia from March 29th till 7th of april. Im a little nervous about it but she assures me it is just as safe as going to LA or chicago, just need to avoid the wrong places at the wrong time. from what she tells me the temp is 65-85 year around. It does look quite beautiful. should be quite an experience for me. Wish me Luck! I'll post up some pics while i'm there.

Gadget

Reaction score
I spent a few days in Bogota about a year ago. Most of the place was very nice. The country side was really pretty. The car I was ridding around in was bullet proof.

On my way back to the airport to leave I went through a part of the city where I guess all the industry and buses are. The air was pretty thick with exhaust. Way more than I expected.

I think you will enjoy your trip. I would not have problem going back.

G

Dallas

Reaction score
I spent a few days in Bogota about a year ago. Most of the place was very nice. The country side was really pretty. The car I was ridding around in was bullet proof.

On my way back to the airport to leave I went through a part of the city where I guess all the industry and buses are. The air was pretty thick with exhaust. Way more than I expected.

I think you will enjoy your trip. I would not have problem going back.

G

Thats what I needed to hear!

Gadget

Reaction score
Of course I don't speak one bit of Spanish which made things a little harder than needed.

The one thing that stood out more than anything was they were all one race of people. In the US we are such a mixed society it was just odd to see everyone looking the same all with black hair and so on.

This chick is from Columbia and I did try to find her...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=booKP974B0k

G

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Gadget must have been on undercover ops down there.
Be careful...ah heck, party like no tomorrow.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Have fun bro :top:. I have a friend from there and she wants me to go, I can't wait to take her up on the offer.

5000XD

Reaction score
Yo, I've send you a PM. I'm not in Colombia. I'm a few thousand miles to the east, in Suriname. Between Guyana and French Guyana.

I hear pretty good things about Medellin, but also crazy stuff like people being kidnapped etc. Just stay low profile I guess and you'll be fine.

One day this is a place I would like to visit, Argentina is another (pretty woman and nice mountains).

XRUNX

Reaction score
try not to speak english when your near the ghettoer part of the city and dont make yourself look too flashy like jewlery nice watches ect, but if ur going to be with your girl you will be fine they tend to target unaware tourist. I was born there and only some parts at certain times are dangerous, have a fun trip

Dallas

Reaction score
by 7pm monday i will be south of the equator. Hope to talk with everyone again on the 8th.

Dallas

Reaction score
hello to all my bros from medellin, I am having a great time, no x runners but a lot of hiluxs. weather is great , the people are great and is really kinda neat for the crazyness of the way people drive. i´ll post some pictures later

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hey, your still alive and here, thats a plus! :adore:

Dallas

Reaction score
the cops all drive hilux toyota pickups, and carry chrome plated shotguns.lol

Dallas

Reaction score
a few photos of meddellin trip

Attachments

• Picture 157.jpg
    Picture 157.jpg