Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Going to Dinuba CA, Wat Do?

dailycruzr

Reaction score
I have to attend a wedding out there on Saturday the 28th so i'm making the best of the trip and want to check out the surrounding areas, we're heading out Thursday and coming back Monday so Friday and Sunday are open to anything within a few hours drive. I'm not familiar with Cali at all so any input is appreciated.

My daughter has never seen the ocean so that would be worth the drive.

so guys... WAT DO???:hmmmm2:

i didn't even realize that Cali has it's own regional thread, can a mod please move this one?

Last edited:

Baggins44

Reaction score
Vegas :blurock: San francisco would be cool, but thats one hell of a drive from there to AZ. You could cut down to LA and disneyland or san diego and go to the zoo

dramad1

Reaction score
I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow but if your down in Diego you can check out the wave pool. Ocean beach, pacific beach. La jolla cove. Sea world. May get a dusting of snow in the mountains on Wednesday from late winter storm. Padre game etc. Silver strand. I believe you may still be allowed to drink at that beach. Or the zoo. I'm not sure if knots soak city is open yet. Lego LAN in the north county. K1 racing (go carts) 45 mph + Lil of every thing in Diego.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Not a whole lot in Dinuba. :thumbdown:

How much do you want to drive?
You can go to Yosemite National Park, cut west to Santa Cruz, or south to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Top Bottom