Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Going to the track in the morning

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Just starting this post, to get some people anxious to see some results tomorrow:bird:

:driver:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
will be trying this out while im there. also will be trying out two different levels of launch control, and without launch control. hopefully, i dont break anything :eek:

camera1.jpg

camera.jpg

Last edited:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
lol, its just something i had laying around in my junk box. came with my sportster 4 sirius reciever, but i never used it. then i had the bright idea, since it has a suction cup, to try something to make it work with a cam. so i just drilled a hole in it and ran a bolt through it with a couple nuts to hold things in place. we'll see how it holds up tomorrow. works well mounted on the rear slider, aiming ahead. :top:

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Good luck man!! Hope we here some good news from you tomorrow.:top:

5000XD

Reaction score
Wow, good luck and bring her back in one piece! :top:

blackx07

Reaction score
goodluck in the hunt for the 13's bro!!! :rockon:

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Good luck Chris. This is the first run with the X-1 Controller, yes? Should see 13 no problem man. :top:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
handle yor biz jax, if you hit those 13's you better put a huge apr sticker on your truck, and im sure it will bring in the sales on the apr kit for na trucks. ill be waiting for the results, best of luck and i hope you dont break anything

08x

Reaction score
good luck chris waiting to see wat u get

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
so what is up? did he run or did any body get word on his runs? i hope hes in the 13's

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
the times are not even worth mentioning. major dissapointment. trying agian next sunday.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
b s you hit the 13's they are worth sharing to the world because i want to know what my truck would run if you drove it with slicks

carolinyens

Reaction score
Maybe it just wasnt his day and he didnt break into the 13s. Just a thought. Either way keep us posted so we can see what type of progress you've made.

Top Bottom