Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gonna be a father!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
thats right gents wife just found out shes pregnant! I'm pretty stoked about it too told the wife shes gonna have 2 kids to take of me and the new baby :laugh:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
congrats miami!!!! yall didn't waste any time huh?
I can't express how great a feeling it is being a dad.... again, congrats...

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
I have 2 kids 25 apart , my son 34 with 2 grand kids and my mid life crisis 10 year old girl.
The magic word you must remember is " yes dear" or put it on the honey-do list. Have fun with your kid they grow to fast.:cheers:

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing LOL. Get the ring on her finger and baby in the belly at the same time.
Congrats man.

haha it was unplanned the doctor said it prolly happened a week or so before we got married. I'm pretty stoked about it, always loved kids just gotta see how it works out raising a kid while I'm still a kid :biggin:

ntinhri

Reaction score
haha it was unplanned the doctor said it prolly happened a week or so before we got married. I'm pretty stoked about it, always loved kids just gotta see how it works out raising a kid while I'm still a kid :biggin:

you will grow up fast! get all the sleep you can in now!

Jwall

Reaction score
Congradulations pops! Best wishes to the fam!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

unplanned huh...sounds like me...:laugh:

you'll be fine bro...look at me I'm a 10 year old kid stuck in a 25 year old body...:rofl: I always play harder than I work...but trust me the joys of having a kid are enough to keep any stressful day to bay...

my son will only be 3 months old when he gets back from hawaii in 2 week...and he's already a BOOLAY...he looks like a 6 month old already trying to crawl...stands up on his own from time to time...talkative as hell (mumbling that is...)...I remember when I brought him home from the hospital he was so fragile and small...

congrats bro...if you ever need anything you know how to get a hold of me...:top:

DADDY MOD FTMFW!!!:rockon:

get all the sleep you can in now!

I never understood why so many people told me to get as much sleep prior to my son being born...I mean its not like you can get extra sleep now deposit that into your sleeping bank and when you got lack of sleep cause your up all night taking care of the kid you can withdraw it and feel like you had the best sleep ever...:rofl:

maybe I'm lucky but since my son was born and we brought him home we started him on a 3-4 hour sleeping/eating schedule...like I mentioned above he'll be 3 months old in 2 weeks and we are able to keep him sleeping at night anywhere between 4-6 hours...so happy I only gotta wake up 1 a night to feed him and change em...:top:

get your kid on a schedule as early as possible...and it will be easier for you in the end...trust me...

another good tip I started using since I brought my son home...when the sun rises in the morning open up all the blinds in the house that way your baby gets used to day light...the sunlight will also give your baby the proper vitamins it needs to help build pigment in the skin it also helps them get used to naptimes during the day (keeps the baby from taking long deep naps that way after you feed them around 8pm...you can try and keep em down till about 12am when you gotta feed, change and put em back to sleep) and get up again around 4 or 5am...when it starts to get dark close all the blinds but make it a habit to do tons of activities before you put them down to sleep for the night...that way they actually sleep a lot longer and better over the course of the night...

Last edited:

DrEaM MaKeR

Reaction score
Congrats buddy and believe me it is the greatest feeling to hold them and watch them do the crazy thing they do. lol

toyota_rod

Reaction score
congrats also...take advantage of every single second cuz they grow up too fast....i work offshore and my son is 7 now..seems like yesterday he was just born

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I never understood why so many people told me to get as much sleep prior to my son being born...I mean its not like you can get extra sleep now deposit that into your sleeping bank and when you got lack of sleep cause your up all night taking care of the kid you can withdraw it and feel like you had the best sleep ever...:rofl:

c'mon Jay no one ever told you about the sleep bank? then again Vegas is the city that never sleeps :eviltongue::laugh:

Top Bottom