Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got a problem

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Shit happens.... I am sure between all of us going there will be extra places for people to crash..... extra beds...even blow up mattresses....

From who I know and who I have already met no one will be left hanging....

Figure things out and do what you have too :) keep positive and I am sure she will understand... she is prob just worried with Christmas being not to far

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
wow man I will tell you if this post did not have you name on it I would have thought I posted this myself. It is exactly the same at my house.

I could't have said it better myself Reverend. John, here is the solution I came up with. I asked my wife if she wanted to come along. That way, no matter what happened, it would seem as though the decision was hers. If she decided to stay home, it was here decision to do so. If she decided to come along and doesn't have any fun, it was her decision to come along. She did decide to come along, although she really isnt into the truck thing. We only live about 1+1/2 away from Camel Back, so she is driving her car seperate. That way she can take our daughter and go shopping at the outlets,etc. while me and the guys do our truck thing. Her and I will have breakfast together and then We'll meet up again at some point later in the day for dinner,etc. She's content with that :top:

P.S. John...I sent you a pm

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Ok so I'm only gonna make it for Saturday and will be there early to wake everyone the fawk up! Gonna have to bring bring one of my kids too but may be able to pawn both off to my parents since my moms been away for 2 weeks and misses the girls a bunch, also need to leave Saturday night.

Top Bottom