Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got my AfterBurners w pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
i'm tryin ... its hard for me too having to wait , theyre sittin here taunting me lol

lenie03

Reaction score
those rims remind me of this company. Molecular FX INC. I found them a few years ago and was thinking about having them dip a set of rims for me but the process is so expensive and you got to add in the rim price so I decided not to go that route. But IMO they're still HAWT.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
the tires are on the rims now i just have to wait for my lugs to get here

joman

Reaction score
nice! how big is that lip? 1.5 or 2?...man that looks super duper nice!

morcheez

Reaction score
gonna look sweet thats for sure...how much did everything set u back ?

eXuser01

Reaction score
those are gonna look nasty on your truck i love the tires too good choice:top:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Set me back $2500 for wheels tires ... mounting and road hazard.... should be on by saturday waiting for my damn lugs

morcheez

Reaction score
holy crap thats alot of dough ...go buy some autozone lugs for now :biggrin:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I was at autozone today I had a set of 20 in my hand then i just put them down and walked out lol

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
My lugs will be here tomorrow! Hopefully they'll be here before 1:30 when i leave for work if so I'm goin to try to get them on before i leave ... Waiting sucks

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
The Lugs have arrived and the wheels have been installed ! They look good but the look is new to me and will have to take some getting use to. Im use to really fat tires . Definetly going to have to do a BHLM now they look odd from up front . I havent seen them in the day light yet and my truck is dirty so we'll see what happens ... pics to come so stay tuned

xtremeterry

Reaction score
so i just got in.... itd 4 in the morning and am lookin for updates on underground.... you guys are flukin addictive here.... am new ... so go ahead and laugh at my a$$...
anyway... just wanted to say thanks for the laugh chris.... its 2 in the morning... who cares.... truly LMAO.... guess its the beers the makes it funny if you guy dont find it funny.... but got to agree with with chris.... thats wat camera flash are for.... 2am!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom